I'm still here but...

Karenlou

Gold Member
Just to let you all know, I am about but have now got a full cast on my arm as it's not healing and my left arm is quite painful too as I'm having to use it all the time so it's a bit hard to type.

I'm lurking though - and I've lost 3lbs this week (probably because I have to eat left-handed and most of my food is landing down my bloomin front!)

Oh mummy..... sending you a big cuddle (((cuddle...BIG)))

Congrats on the 3lbs - superundofantastico!

glad you're still here! sorry to hear your arms not healing up too great - good news on the 3lbs off though - always good :)

hope your arm hurries up healing soon so you can be back typing with us :) xxx

Well done on the 3lbs loss!! Would you like me to see if theres a place for you in my grandads home, temporarily of course, they feed you there then there will be no spilling!! LOL!! Hope the arm gets better soon hun x

Good idea Lydia that will keep her well fed!! 3lbs is a great loss Karen just sorry re the circumstances. Hope you still able to enjoy the newly wed time.

M

sorry to hear the healing not going well, hope it improves soon we are missing you- icould start a rumour that its not your arm but your newley wededness thats keeping you otherwise occupied!!!

yes please jane ;)

re lydia's suggestion - keith did feed me a little tub of ben and jerrys yesterday after I had a bit of a weepy fit. if i move in with your grandad, can i come to blackpool too - me love blackpool :)

Hell yea, lets all move in with the oldies... they always eating jammy cakes and such.... yummy. Hope your feeling even just a weeny bit better? x

Back