Im still here ....

Morning :) ... Off cleaning again this morning ...

Well last night saw another trip to a big Tesco to try and find some trousers for OH ..for this wedding on sunday! and no luck! so the lovely lady gave him the code number so we are going to ring other stores to see if they have them! ... he likes them cos they do a matching waistcoat to! .we got home at 10.45pm .
Its getting to panic stage now! we have tonight, Ive got to go to pick up my dress and then visit somone who is lending me a necklace, tomorow is the only day we have !!!!!!! .. and im free until 3pm as having nails done and then im shaz sitting all night from 7pm till 7am and then ive got to come home pack drop kids at MILs and get to devon! .. wedding is at 3.30pm ITS A NIGHTMARE !!!!!!!!!!

anyhoo diet! lol .. going ok i did blow it slightly yesterday afternoon but i know it was because i skipped lunch and had 2 crumpets instead! ... followed by a few marshmallows a couple of kinder snack thingys and then a mc donalds whilst out :( ...
Im back to it this morning tho and i WILL be having lunch! haha ...

Ill update with a piccie of my dress later :)

Morning :) ..

Well firstly weighed in at marks mums on friday and ive lost 2lbs :) Not a huge amount but im happy, its off and its moving in the right direction! .. so week 2 :)

Wedding went well, altho i did have a few tears when the ceremony took place thinking how it should have been me and OH .. he keeps saying he will never get married .. When i asked him again on the day he said he would possibly !! but hates the fact everyone keeps going on at him, ... his best friend asked him and he replied
"well she wants to yes" soooo im kinda thinking its promising !!!!!!!

I do have a photo of the two of us so thought id put it up, But noone seems to visit my diary atall :( ... ill put it up anyway

Attachments

• CIMG7529.jpg
    CIMG7529.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 62
Hi

Congrats on the loss!! :)

My DH told me he'd never get married (again) when we first met ... which is why my first response to him when he did actually propose was "are you drunk" ... how romantic lol

Twigs
xx

you look totally different to your little pic you have on here - your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS! :)

bet with even just 2lbs off, you felt better in your dress than nothing at all :) the dress is lovely btw and the colour really suits you :)

hows this week going for you? well i hope :) xxx

Aww thanks all :) ...

Yep im just gonna go with the flow now an hope he doesnt take years to ask! .. before im 40 would be lovely! Im kinda thinkins 2012 has a nice ring to it lol :) ...

ok ok ill calm down! ..

Food Today
Breaky- 2 weetabix=2.5
Lunch- 2 eggs and ww danish 4.5
Tea- chicken 2.5 rice 3 veggies 0 wrap ww 1.5 fajita mix .5 (7.5)

Total =14 ...

enough for some lites 1.5 and alpen 1 :)

plan sounds lovely Kirst, gotta taste for dippy eggs and soldiers now like! yummo! :D

Hi

Congrats on the loss!! :)

My DH told me he'd never get married (again) when we first met ... which is why my first response to him when he did actually propose was "are you drunk" ... how romantic lol

Twigs
xx

LOL, When MrB proposed i didnt understand the question at first!!! Olivia was about 9 months old and he got her to hand me the box with the ring in, my engagement ring looks a bit like an eternity ring, and so i thought thats what it was. was in raptures over the ring and thanking him, til he said "well will you marry us then or what ?" well i nearly fell over, I think my actual response was " oh christ i didnt realise you meant that!!" then of course i said yes!!

Hey love. Well done on your 2lbs (sorry for delay). Dress is gorgeous. Is it a debut dress?? Also you and Rach both have great taste dippy eggs = happiness. Yum. Hope you are having a good day xxx

LOL, When MrB proposed i didnt understand the question at first!!! Olivia was about 9 months old and he got her to hand me the box with the ring in, my engagement ring looks a bit like an eternity ring, and so i thought thats what it was. was in raptures over the ring and thanking him, til he said "well will you marry us then or what ?" well i nearly fell over, I think my actual response was " oh christ i didnt realise you meant that!!" then of course i said yes!!

aaww that is soooooooo cute!!!!!

Awww how sweet! .. I can just see me doin the same lol ... somtimes men just cant do the whole major romance thing can they! ..

Umm dress was from additions catalogue :) not sure on the make! altho it was V long had to have 2 inches taken off the bottom! ...

Well ive just proven to myself just how UNFIT i am! .. i went swimming with my MIL and managed 12 lengths! .. and i had a little breather in between! i am so unfit! .. oh and i need a new cossie! .. umm with a lil support ;) ... am going again on friday going to aim for 15 next time! lol

Thanks so much for leaving me messages i was begining to fele unloved lol xxxx

To be honest he did really well at the romance thing ( and still does occaissionaly) but i think he failed to take into account that he was giving a baby something shiny and she wasnt very keen to hand it over !
Have the addititons book -will be having a look

thats the way to do it Kirst, pick up a few extra lengths each time, or aim to swim the same number of lengths in less time :) amazing how fast you build it up :) xxx

morning Kirst :D hope you have a brill day today - any plans? :) x

:) morning,

Thanks Rach for the tip, I couldnt believe how much my chest hurt! .. i did a couple of breast stroke and then when i did the front crawl i couldnt even make the last little bit and my chest was so painful! ..
I just hope that is thro lack of fitness! lol
Summer Hols swimming programme isnt great and cant go again for adult swim until friday so .... will maybe try and go this afternoon .. or else wont be able to until sunday :)

Food Today

Breaky- 2 weetabix 2.5
lunch- 1 poached egg. 1.5 ww spag 1.5 and 2 danish 1.5 =4.5
Tea- not sure yet

Back