Im still here ....

swimming programmes are rubbish holidays or not i find :( adult swim up here is like 9pm at night for 30 mins, and its ages away for me so i would go after work which is either HALF 9, or 4 / 5pm etc.. plus holidays make me squirm.. too many ominous warm patches!!!! :jelous:

they dont even have ONE lane, for swimmers at ours.. its really disappointing :(

hope theres no fish in the oven for you today btw! haha :D

Haha,
Nooo the Bungalow was yesterday and the place was fish free thankfully! lol

Swim programme for holidays and adult only is between 8.10 pm on a tues and then 8.9pm on a friday afternoon is 3.4pm but only twice a week :( its a real pain! ...

anyhoo im going to go for a walk with the toddler and the dog before it rains :( .. looks like it will do at some point! the sky is not looking promising!

its quite sunny up here - not to rub it in of course :D x

Hiya kirsty thanx for the post on my diary, & i know its a bit late but just wanted to say i thought your dress was gorgeous!

Was just saying on saskis diary that i dont really like going swimming apart from on holiday cos i have a phobia about the changing rooms...hair & bits on the floor
speechless-smiley-023.gif
etc.!!

Where do you live in cornwall? me & the oh(not married) went to padstow recently & it was lovely i would love to live down by the sea! x

Hi Charly :) I was born and raised in Penzance :) .. But now live in the New Forest, (all for a man) .. good job i love him haha ! :) ..

I am so hot! im sweating ive not done anything since lunch time and and its so muggy and orrible! ..

Will catch up on diaries shortly .. my little horror has just run downstairs! and he should be in BED!

Morning...
Just wanted to say the dress is lovely dont know how i missed it yesterday when i visited yer diary.
Have a nice day today.x

Morning :) .. well yep im off cleaning again today, Weds and Thurs mornings i do a lovely 5 bedroom house! ... very big! ... takes 6 flaming hours, altho theres not much to do
(i think shes a clean freak)
anyway ironing and wiping round everything today and hoovering upstairs wonderful aye! ..
then afterwards im taking me eldest to Beaulie to see what happend at the road sales there! .. as long as she doesnt secretly bid for any ponies thats fine! haha! ................ anyhoo off to work

I ended up having Gammon jacket and sweetcorn last night and it came to 10 .. so was bang on points for the day ....

ooh gammon sounds lovely - hope you enjoyed it :D

have fun at work today.. i would be sooooo nosey if i cleaned a 5 bedroom house.. want to see how other people live! :D

Hope you have a good time Kirsty, well done on getting back on track. Im off to Euro Disney tomorrow so catch up with your diary when im back.

Have a lovely time Gemma :) ...
Rach;) i do to! ... they amount of Techy stuff they have ! ... 2 playstation 2s 3 pcs a wii a xbox360 ... laptop notepad thingy oh the list is endlass and a flat screen tv in every room! apart from the kids bedrooms .... certainly an eye opener :)

Luckily i managed to drag my eldest back from the Beaulie road sales empty handed! I think if i had stayed there much longer id have needed to buy a horse box for all the ponies she was cooing over ! .. Definatly opens your eyes tho to the ways of the forest

Good luck with your swimming. I hope you manage your 15 laps :D xxx

how did your swimming go Kir? you manage to build on last time? :) x

Have a lovely time Gemma :) ...
Rach;) i do to! ... they amount of Techy stuff they have ! ... 2 playstation 2s 3 pcs a wii a xbox360 ... laptop notepad thingy oh the list is endlass and a flat screen tv in every room! apart from the kids bedrooms .... certainly an eye opener :)

Opps that sounds like my house - but we only have 3 (2.5!) bedrooms ... any in my defense my DH loves his gadgets (okay - so do I! :D)

xx

Morning :) .. well i checked the website! and roped my MIL and off we went, got to the flaming swimming baths to be told
"oh they are closed from the 1st aug until 1st sept for maintanance!"
I was not amused!!!!!!!!!!!! .. all that way for nothing and no notice on website! ..... Ggrrr so no swim, cant go now until sunday! so will try and get a good walk with Bosun today instead! .. altho its to hot out there for him already,

Im Shaz sitting tomorow all day and night so wont be able to go out and do anything so wont even rack up 500 steps let alone anything else! ...hohum! ..

am going to get weighed at MILs today if i get chance so will update but not hoping for much due to wedding last weekend xxx

Haha Twiggy, so does my OH .. ;) and my i like my gadgety mobile phone and ipod type things .. but we only have one of each ! lol not one in each room hehe ! ;)

just passing thought id say hi :D and picture is lovely the dress really suits you. have a great day x :D

is it a full week since the wedding already? bloomin' heck!

hope you have a good time sitting.. shame you cant be up and about though :(

did you get out for a good walk with Bosun? xxx

Sorry not been by for a while so missed saying well done on your 2lbs off and how fantastic you both looked at the wedding, the dress really suited you.

M

Morning :) ..
Rach i didnt manage a long walk with Bosun Life and time kinda got in the way, I did however take my 4yr old to the park which was empty so we made each other courses to do so i did a teenie bit of running, jumping, skipping etc lol ...

I cant really say how today will go food wise as ill be eating what is in at shaz'z house her hubby buys the meals in so will have to be whats there, Usually a sarnie for lunch so pretty harmless, and then a ready meal involving cheese and pasta of some kind! ...

I wont have any access to a comp until tomorow so if i dont manage to catch up on diaries i will be here to do it tomorow xxx

Have a lovely day everyone xxx

are you home yet? you said tomorrow and its tomorrow's tomorrow! :p

hope you had a good WW weekend anyway xxx

Back