Im still here ....

LOL ... i am here now and today is another tomorrow! .. i think! ~:giggle:
Ok so off cleaning this morning, I had a bit of a rubbishy weekend and MILs scales are saying a 2lb gain :( which is purley down to the fact that boredom kicked in at shaz's house and i ate crap all day! :( ...
Any hoo sunday was kinda ok, then yesterday i took the kids to Paultons park and i ate sarnies ice cream etc BUT did a huge amount of walking, (not that its an excuse) lol ..
Today im back to it! ...
Breaky 2 weetabix - 2.5
Lunch Jacket - 2.5
salad 0
salad cream -1.5

Tea (not sure yet)

We are off to Cornwall for a week on saturday and i cannot promise i will be an angel! lol BUT ill try to stay on the straight and narrow! im hoping for fine weather as then we can do huge amounts of walking ... Ive made plans already to do touristy stuff! altho i dont wanna be labeled an "emmit" lol .....

as long as you're back on track, itll all work out fine :D don't worry!

whats an "emmit"?

;) well to a cornish local an "emmit" is a holiday maker ..... :)and if your in devon and your a holiday maker your a Grockle! haha ... they call them Grockles here to!

what part you going? i lurve cornwall

Hi Mommy B .. we off home to Penzance :) .. its where i was born and raised :) so we have free board and lodgings at my parents house hehe ..

We are going to do a day at Flambards (love that place) ... going to do the walk to St Micheals Mount, Train to St Ives ... ummm me and my friend are doing a Ghost Night at Pengersick Castle ...
oooo and a Meadery i CANNOT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

ooh lucky you. went there few years ago-stayed at kenegie manor just outside penzance. the whole of that area is beautiful-and i have to go to the Minack theatre whenever we are down that way-never actually seen a play there,but just love to go wander round

Oh the Minack is amazing, Altho im not happy about the fact that the NT have put their stamp on it and you have to pay to look around ! .. makes me angry! .. The Huge big house at the top by the Minack My mum used to clean:) it was a holiday let for a while, and truely beautiful inside xx
I went to watch "the Hobbit" there some years ago and the atmosphere is magical a warm summers evening, fluffy blanket flask of soup watching the sun go down amazing :) definatly recommend

Ha ha what a coincidence was just thinking all this talk of emmits & grockles sounds like some language from the hobbit! Fingers crossed for you that the weather is good..wouldnt be an english hol without a tiny bit of rain tho! x

Hey my lovely. Sorry to hear about your gain. Fear not you will have that off in no time. I hope you have a lovely holiday visiting the parentals and that the weather is kind to you. xxx

:) morning, thanks for the posts, Im not stressing about the gain which makes a change for me! .. so im taking it in my stride because i know next week will be awful to haha! ...

Ive just seen a trailer for "new moon" on youtube! and i want to watch it NOW !!!!!!!!!! it looks amazing! ... mmmm Jacob ;) ... so im off to ebay to order the book! i just cant wait! lol i need to know what happened to Edward! mmmmm yummy! ...

Off cleaning now for 3 hours :( .. but will catch up on diaries this afternoon altho i may go to the park to :)

Last edited:
Ooo 2 more sleeps! .. :) cant wait ... cleaning this morning, then took J for a hair cut bless him and now home catching up ..
Im kinda counting but not rigidly, I know this pattern will continue whilst being in Cornwall also, BUT i will be climbin back on the wagon on my return :)

Morning :)
Ok so we going in the morning so 1 more sleep .... altho i wont be very smiley and excited at 5am tomorow morning !!!!!!!!!! .... oh well lets hope the kids go to sleep in the car! ...
Hoping the weather is nice and sunny :) ...
Am plodding on with diet but not going to get weighed until i get back here .. and then restart properly
Have a lovely week :) and i hope i can find my diary when i get back lol

xxx

I hope you are having a lovely time my dear. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Take care. xxx

Hi

Have a lovely hols xx

hope you have a nice holiday take care x x

Well im home :) .. got back on sunday and i think we dimished supplies of pellows pastys while we were there ! which altho were scrummy... i blame them for my 7lb gain whilst away !!!!!!!!!!! ... not good! ..
so hey ho im restarting this morning OH back at work so no excuses and in a few more days my routine will be back to normal .. as 2 older girls back to school and then little man starting big school next week :)
Ok ... umm menu for today, Wont be that healthy as not much shopping in and no money for shop until thursday .. sooo

Breaky
2 weetabix and nana 3.5

Lunch
not sure but somthing around 5-6 points

Tea
ummmm ... jacket and tuna with elf mayo .. around 5

will point it to the dot when planned properly :) ...

will have to start buyin the highlites again its feeling quite autumnal out there this morning :) will have to fish out my wooly jumpers .. i love autumn :)

Back