Im still here ....

hello, glad you had a lovely holiday and think that a gain is what we'd all expect-you have to enjoy yourself lol

the same in my house foodwise, need to go shopping but i hate it!

goodluck for your next wi x

Hiya glad you had a brillz time..
You will soon get rid of that gain now you are back on track.
I love Autumn too,have a nice day today x

Great to see you back hun, i have noticed its getting a bit chilly of an evening as i have dug my jumper out 2 nights!
Dont worry about that 7lb that will be off soon.

Welcome back! we are off to blackpool on thursday & i was just thinking i will have to get the winter suitcase out to get some jumpers to wear as the weather forecast is rubbish!! x

Hiya

Welcome back - you & me both with a gain - I'm back 100% days now - started today - been ok so far - have a massive tea with oodles of veg so hoping that will fill me up then early night xx

Morning :) thanks so much for the messages ....

Fuzzy, I love all the autum colours :) am doin a hunt on ebay for new woolies ...need to find some chunky cords xxxx

Gemma Lyndsay and Fitz .. I so hope i can get back to it !! ... its awful when your willpower is so little you can hardly feel it! ..

Charly .. Id definaly pack your woolies if your off to blackpool its always colder uuuupp north hehe .. have a fabby time :)

I kinda didnt start yesterday i ended up going into town and made the mistake of going into poundland! and came home with a bag full of crap :( ..
I cant understand why i am making it so hard! .. I remember why i started WW in the first place im at the same weight i was then 14stone 7lb! :(
My bra is now digging into my sides! and i only have one left i can wear ....
one pair of jeans that fit ...
and my top belly now pokes out more than my boobs do ! :( ..........

ggrrrrr how can i make my willpower stronger ???? helppppp

welcome back, glad you had a good time but yes-the pastys should come with a warning!!

There is deffo an autumn feel in the air, i love the colours but wish it wasnt so cold!!

Good luck with the restart, i have found that only being able to wear about 10% of my wardrobe has helped focus me, my jeans are really digging in around the waist actually making me sore-when clothes get painful its time to act!!

Morning :) thanks so much for the messages ....

Fuzzy, I love all the autum colours :) am doin a hunt on ebay for new woolies ...need to find some chunky cords xxxx

Gemma Lyndsay and Fitz .. I so hope i can get back to it !! ... its awful when your willpower is so little you can hardly feel it! ..

Charly .. Id definaly pack your woolies if your off to blackpool its always colder uuuupp north hehe .. have a fabby time :)

I kinda didnt start yesterday i ended up going into town and made the mistake of going into poundland! and came home with a bag full of crap :( ..
I cant understand why i am making it so hard! .. I remember why i started WW in the first place im at the same weight i was then 14stone 7lb! :(
My bra is now digging into my sides! and i only have one left i can wear ....
one pair of jeans that fit ...
and my top belly now pokes out more than my boobs do ! :( ..........

ggrrrrr how can i make my willpower stronger ???? helppppp
dont be worrying you will be fine you know what you have to do because youve done it before and it will soon come back off when you are back to your 100% days take care and dont worry too much as i think that makes you feel worse. x x:)

come on girl you can do it!! were all behind you!! xx

Morning :)

Ok well im cleaning this morning, Im ashamed with myself all ive done since admitting id gained weight is EAT ! ... choc, biscuits! big portions! its a bloody nightmare ! ...
Im trying to have a day1 today ! ...

Breaky is iffy as no milk so
3 slices ww danish 1.5 with marm ... so 2.5

Lunch .. not sure yet maybe pouch of soup ..

tea again not sure yet but will update when i decide! ..

I need to pull my finger out, i get myself so down about it and then stuff my face! .... i layed in bed last night and got myself all upset about the fact that my back ached and my legs rub together badly even when just nipping to the loo! ... all these things i CAN change ! ... i CAN ! ..

Morning :)

Ok well im cleaning this morning, Im ashamed with myself all ive done since admitting id gained weight is EAT ! ... choc, biscuits! big portions! its a bloody nightmare ! ...
Im trying to have a day1 today ! ...

Breaky is iffy as no milk so
3 slices ww danish 1.5 with marm ... so 2.5

Lunch .. not sure yet maybe pouch of soup ..

tea again not sure yet but will update when i decide! ..

I need to pull my finger out, i get myself so down about it and then stuff my face! .... i layed in bed last night and got myself all upset about the fact that my back ached and my legs rub together badly even when just nipping to the loo! ... all these things i CAN change ! ... i CAN ! ..
boredom is my problem if i get really bored i start nibbling ,i now try to make sure i have fruit in for that reason, otherwise i think it would be choccy bics.(i try not to buy any)cos i know ill eat them.:jelous:.the dark cold nights arnt helping at the moment.hope you have a 100% day today, take care x x

Aw honey i know how you feel i have been there, you eat cos you feel down,which makes you feel worse so you eat some more-sound familiar ?
I dont have any real wise words of wisdom,other than reassuring you that you are certainly not alone in feeling like this, stick at it and one day it will all fall back into place again, in the meantime as kim says try not to have the really bad stuff in the house that way you cant have it, tho with the kids around i know thats not always easy

so big hugs , and i hope you feel better soon

Now what can we do to get you back on track? Feeling down and then comfort eating is a problem isn't it? Been there done that myself so many times. Perhaps starting from basics and only focusing on say 3lbs off to begin with. Get a success under your belt and the world seems more easy to cope with.

Good luck I know you can do it.

Evening Lovely

I can soo assocciate with what you say - just remeber that you are not alone - I'm struggling BIG time at the moment too - we can do it - we will do it - just when WE are ready - I'm here with ya gal xx

ah I am the same, school holidays are a nightmare, I eat breakfast while thinking what I am going to have for lunch! You will conquer this tho! I know you can do it!!! think of your end goal, you will get there!

morning you

hey - what day is your weigh day ? cant remember if you go to class or not but we are near the same height & weight & both really want this...........

I'm starting back 100% on Tuesday after my back from hols weigh in - will be posting my meals & looking for uber loads support - why not join me - we could start our own little thread..........just an idea - , I'm happy to PM you my moby if you'd be happy to exchange a few texts of encouragement - let me know matey - won't be offended if you're not keen xx

that sounds like a brilliant idea fitz and a good way to get support and keep motivated :)

Good Morning Friends :) ..

Thankyou so so much for your replies, i do understand im not alone and it is a comfort to know you all have your struggle times ! ..
Im thinking maybe ill start Monday .. My eldest is then back to school and ive just got toddler home until thursday! ..
Fitz that is a lovely idea thankyou so much for offering :) am sending you a PM ...
I would love to try and get to a stone down by Xmas and i know this is doable, My OH said that i sempt down and a bit quiet when he came in from work last night, i told him i was the same weight as when i started and he just shrugged, he really doesnt mind! ... i told him that when im dressed and made up and look in the mirror i think
" hey i look ok i scrub up well!, sod it i look ok"
When nude i say "why the hell would he even wanna touch this" .. and he said "babe its only you that thinks that" ... he is a man of few words so this ment alot! ...

anyway im babbling! ... Ive started with a head cold :( not good! at least im not cleaning till Tues so should be able to knock it on the head by then! ..
My eating, well im not saying it will be perfect today but im goin to try and get myself into some sort of normality again before restart monday :)

thanks so much for being here xxxxx

Back