Im still here ....

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Im starting a new Diary as mine as dissapeared to the depths
Since April ive got off the rails and been back on them twice, I tried Xenical, i also joined up to SW.. Which i struggled with ..

So .. Now 7lbs under my original weight when starting in 08 ive decided im going to go back to WW,
Im finding a new group as i felt with my friend running the group i went to i wasnt getting the support other members were getting..

Hope its ok to come back Ill be adding what i eat to my diary also so i can keep track with myself,
W.I is Weds evening at 6.30pm im 14stone and 1st w.i is this coming weds :)

It is nice to be back and im glad there are still some familiar faces :) ....

Good luck!!

You can do it this time!

xxx

Good luck! You can do it indeed x

Morning

welcome, we are about the same weight/height - although I am going to 4th weigh in this week - I would be happy to be your buddy xx

Kirsty! You're back!! Well done for staying seven pounds in credit - every little helps x

Hope all goes well and good luck for your first WI x

Welcome back and good luck with your weightloss journey..
When i see your name i always think of Cornish pasties!!!not really sure why though...:eek: xx

Hey :) thanks for leaving me some welcome back messages it is great to be back! even though i now have lumps in places i didnt have them 6 months ago haha ..

Fitz id love to have a buddy! :) it would be great to help each other out :) Im aiming for 14lbs as my first goal and then go on from there! .. doesnt seem like such a big job,
My 1st w.i is going to be wednesday evening at 6.30pm hopefully my OH will be home in time for me to go ...

Weekend going "ok" .. ive not had any choc or crisps etc but i have eaten more food, Its cos OH is home and he can eat for england without gaining an ounce ..
We are going to take Bosun out for a good ole walk so maybe burn a few calories off :) ....

Ill be here tomorow morn to catch up with everyones posts ... am off to MILs now for a few hours and then out with the pooch :)

xx have a lovely weekend xxx

Welcome back Kirsty you'll be fine here for your fresh start andnew diary

Good luck

M

A new buddy !!!

Yay xxx

Hey :) ...

I would have done a catch up this morning but i did 3.5 hours sodding cleaning at the holiday flat! .. I hate it but its good money! ...
Am off to a wedding on sunday in Devon Its a posh do so needed a new dress, I bought two one plain black wrap around with frill showed my OH and he said it would be more suited to a funeral
:( gutted! ...
so i bought a purple one which is gorgeous but its to long, soooo im going to see a local seamstress this evening to see if she can take it up a little for me, (hope its not to expensive)
I have another dilemma tho, my OH has decided 4 days before we go that he needs new trousers, tie and shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEN

Im having a good day diet wise,
Breaky
2 crumpets 2.5
Lunch
4 ww bread 2
mayo .5
chicken 1
coleslaw 1 (vlf)
oaty bar 1

Tea
Chicken breast 2.5
veggies 0
rice 3
ww wraps 3

16.5 upto now .... 7 remaining :) enough for a crunchy tonight and save some to :)

I love WW ...

At least the cleaning will build up your action points Kirsty :)

Good luck getting the dress sorted - I'm at a wedding myself at the end of the month and having all sorts of concerns about what to wear, especially as I'm not a dress person at all!!! Luckily my hubby knows better than to comment on my outfit, but then we've not been together long. Give him a (friendly) slap :D

mmmm crunchie! lovely to see you back Kirsty :) *hugs*

you can do this - good idea on joining a new class!

love Rach xxx

Good luck for your new start :D xxx

Hello :) ... The lady that is doin my dress was lovely! ... £10 is the cost! how brill is that .... i almost kissed her! .. so i pick it up on friday, Just hope it makes me feel better! ... she is taking 2 inches off the bottom but cant go up anymore due to the design on it! ..
Now to find some shoes haha ... Ive been cleaning today and the chap i clean for is addicted to fish anyhoo i opened his oven to give it a wipe round and BOY did it smell bad! ... he had fish in there but almost made me urge the smell was horrendous!,
I told my boss when she came round to pay me ... any she rang me earlier to tell me she had mentioned our concern to the chap, he said "oh the fish in the oven, well ive just eaten it " !!!!!!:9529::yuk:!!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo menu for today

2 crumpets and marg 2.5

Lunch
4 slices danish = 4
ham = 2
coleslaw lf =1
lite walkers = 1.5 (i think)
oaty bar = 1

Tea
Light choices, beef in black bean sause and egg fried rice = 6
with extra peppers

18 today .. so 5 remaining and 3 saved from yesterday :) (8) towards chinese on friday hehe ....

Ok so i couldnt get to class last night, Its so tricky, my OH usually finishes at 5 in the evenings but just lately he has been doing alot of overtime (not that im complaining) ... so not getting home till gone 6pm So i couldnt go as class was at 6.30pm ... and i cant attend a morning one as i work each morning so im a bit stuck at the moment.
Im going to go and weigh on my MILs scales later on because they are good scales and are consitant also, they dont have a mind of their own.
So im just carrying on, and will hopefully have a pleasent surprise when i do get weighed lol ..

Off cleaning for 4 hours now and then back for lunch! .. ggrrr i hate cleaning lol ... oh well its good for the calorie burning :)

Back later xx

Back