Im still here ....

Morning :) Wish the sun would appear and stay shining! .. rain clouds keep gathering, altho its quite windy so maybe it will keep the rain at bay! ... I can hope! ... (got school uniforms to dry)

Ok ive got a plan ;) although need some help putting it into action Ok .. in august my OH said to me " that we would probably get married one day" We were chatting last night and i was asking him what he would like where etc ... so the subject was broached ! ..

I sat and kinda got carried away with myself as u do! .. If i save from jan 2010 we will have enough by 2011 .. (march) for a nice wedding
Anyway how do i ask to set a date? .. i dont want to seem like i keep going on about it, but hes the type of person that takes months and months to decide on anything hes mr bloody logical ! to the extreme somtimes! lol ..
I need help! ..... I also kinda thought it would be somthing wonderful to aim go ;) weight wise! ..
Oh and we not engaged yet either! haha think i got my work cut out for me ! lol

Hey,
you could always be a liberated woman & ask him to marry you !!!!!!!

Ive done that already lol ... he agreed to have a kind of commitment type ring .. but still waiting for that lol

Hey :) ... well im rejoining class tonight ! .. 6.30pm ill be there hoping on the scales! well standing very gingerly on them! lol ...
Havnt done a great deal today, Walked to school with the lil man walked home pottered about and not much since! lol ... ive got tomorow off and then working the rest of the week! i hate cleaning sooooo much! .. need to stick with it for a while tho as it fits in with school ! ... nightmare really cos i really hate it ! ..

No further forward on the wedding thingy, altho i have thought about texting him and sayin
"so when you gonna make an honest woman of me then"
OR "how ya fancy setting a date?"
hehe any ideas?

I would say it face to face just something casually along the lines of "you know we were talking about the wedding the other night, how about setting a date in 2011" then you are asking the question and getting it out in the open but also letting him know that its not imminent.

Good luck with classes tonight!!

I think men get scared! .. the thing is he must have been thinking about it because when i asked what venue he would like would he want a sit down meal etc .. he gave me his thoughts! .. if he was so dead against getting married surely he would have shrugged his shoulders and said "i dunno do i" .. wouldnt he ???? ..

Good Luck going back to class.

good luck for tonight, take care x x

i agree with Lyd, face to face is probs best. Good luck for WI tonight :) xxx

Hey Kirst

Well done on going back to class - now we can share our results togethra every week on the same day - hope you get on ok - I'll tx ya later to see how it went xx

hey Kirst, hope going back to class wasnt too bad :) really proud of you for going! xxx

Awww shucks xx ...

I went back :) .. somone else i know thro the old class was going also and she took along a voucher so we both got a cookbook and i got half price registration so that was good ... the book is full of yummy deserts! perfect for me! who cant live without my sweet bits and bobs! ..
well today my menu!

Breaky- 2 weetabix and a small nana 3.5

Lunch- 2 slices ww bread 1 and half tin of ww spag 1.5 may have an egg 1.5 = 4

Tea- Jacket pot 3 with tuna 1.5 and mayo 1.5 =6

snacks .. oaty bar .5 apple 2 v small ones .5 hot choc for supper 1.5

16/23! ... if i get hungry later i may have 2 toast with marm so will set aside 2.5 for that :) ..

(18.5/23= saving me 4.5 for chinese on fri) .. woohooo .. yum yum!

The weather today isnt so great! very windy and overcast, threatening rain! .. ive walked Lil man to school this morning, so will pick him up at 12.45 and go take Bosun for a run up the forest for half hour :)
Have a lovely day xxxxx

I forgot to say isnt it sad sad new about Patrick Swayze :( ...

ooh good plan Kirst :D chinese for me on friday too i think :)

hope the weathers nice for you walking the pup! x

Hi there - new one around these parts. Well done on getting back to WW . I've started back this week counting points, just doing it myself as i've been up and down and round about for the past few weeks.

looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Awww shucks xx ...

I went back :) .. somone else i know thro the old class was going also and she took along a voucher so we both got a cookbook and i got half price registration so that was good ... the book is full of yummy deserts! perfect for me! who cant live without my sweet bits and bobs! ..
well today my menu!

Breaky- 2 weetabix and a small nana 3.5

Lunch- 2 slices ww bread 1 and half tin of ww spag 1.5 may have an egg 1.5 = 4

Tea- Jacket pot 3 with tuna 1.5 and mayo 1.5 =6

snacks .. oaty bar .5 apple 2 v small ones .5 hot choc for supper 1.5

16/23! ... if i get hungry later i may have 2 toast with marm so will set aside 2.5 for that :) ..

(18.5/23= saving me 4.5 for chinese on fri) .. woohooo .. yum yum!

The weather today isnt so great! very windy and overcast, threatening rain! .. ive walked Lil man to school this morning, so will pick him up at 12.45 and go take Bosun for a run up the forest for half hour :)
Have a lovely day xxxxx

I forgot to say isnt it sad sad new about Patrick Swayze :( ...
hi there dont suppose you have the ginger cake recipe in your cookbook that youd like to share lol.ive run out of friends to take with me we all started same week lol.it is sad about patrick hes been my heart-throb for years he was so fit lol.

Evening

Menu looks good xx

I love ww spaghetti - with the eerrbs in it lol - great with a jacket spud for a carb overload he he

Ha ha im really shallow & would want a nice big rock on my finger to admire b4 getting wed! xx

Back