im still here!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey guys just a quick catch up. :)

im still sticking with the diet, not been on much as have no internet at home!!! :cry: i can use my mobile to read stuff but it doesnt let me post anything big. :sigh:

im on week 11 now and its going ok, im getting loads of comments now about my loss and it spurs me on. :D. im now finding size 16 baggy so not long before those 14's are out. lol.

hope everyone is ok and good luck to all the newbies and coming weigh ins. hopefully i will be back posting soon. :)

xox

Hi bex,

well done you, it's lovely that you are seeing the results of all your hard work! Careful you don't buy too many size 14's, you will be moving onto the size 12's before you know it!

Keep up the good work :)

ames xXx

Wondered where you were Bex! Glad you're sticking with it and doing so well. So lovely when you start going down through the sizes isn't it?

Great to hear from you, stay positive and you will lose the rest in no time!

Well done! Sounds like you are doing really well!

There's no feeling like having to go shopping because your clothes are too big is there? Walking into the changing room showing off the size on the hanger rather than trying to hide it!

Oh I can't wait!

thanks ladies!!! :D, its great to be posting again even though im stuck in the library doing it!!! ;)

lisaberry i know what you mean, its horrible when you have to hide the tags so nobody can see the dreaded big size, though how i thought thay didnt realise is beyond me!! lol

good luck everyone and cheers for all the support!!!

xox

Well done Bex, your weight loss is amazing, i'm only on day 3 so prey my results will look like yours eventually. x

Back