I'm still here!!!!

Irene

Silver Member
Hi everyone
Have really missed you all in the past couple of weeks
Hope all okay trying to catch up with posts.:eek:
Sorry to go on but - changed our internet provider from AOL to BT as son's laptop wouldn't work wireless with AOL and guess what having problems with BT as well!!!!! Need to find a teccie forum!!!!:confused: Son still on PC for GCSE work, try to look in on site from work but not much time.
Anyway how are you all?
I have lost 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks was starting to despair as I had maintained for 3 weeks lost half one weekk and the 5th week I put on half a pound. Won the weekly raffle last week and the prize was a 6 week countdown ticket so by the end of June that will finish and that will be my target weight.

Have really missed you all and hopefully will be able to get on site more if son sorts out his lap top problem. Will look into posts later if I can and 'contribute' may even get in chat room later.
Irene:)

It's a conspiracy Irene! get yourself a usb modem! Glad to see you are doing well now, keep it up and come to see us as often as you can x

Hi Taz
Still trying to get myself round the BT pages!!!!
What is a usb modem - I can then relay to hubby who has the patience of a saint trying to get the damn thing sorted.
Irene

A usb modem is what the mobile phone companies do. It's a little thing you plug into the usb port on your laptop to access the net on the go. I got one as I take my laptop places and it's great for going online on the train! I think the cheapest around at the moment is Vodafone at £15 a month. Not the cheapest way of doing it if you only want to use it at home tho

Blimey Irene - how good are your raffles??! All we get is one week free.

Great to see you back and well done on the 3lbs xx

Hi
It was a special raffle as the Tuesday night group has moved to the Monday night group - this weeks raffle prize was £5.
Great to be back and am now motivated except has some cheese balls from Asda today approx 8 syns and just had an extra special fruit sorbet from Asda again about 5 syns I think for 100 cals, but I was soooooooooo hot when I had driven home - my excuse anyway.:D
Irene

Good to see you back - well done on the recent loss, and what a treat getting to target for free! xxx

Back