I'm Terrified of Food Now

Maka

A New Woman
There was no escaping it: I had friends over for the weekend for a farewell.

Good girl that I am, I stuck to my "plan": claim that I am fasting for spiritual reasons from 6am to 6pm...and this worked! ( I sneaked in water when nobody was looking).

So Friday evening, we went out to Nandos and I stuck to chicken and a tossed salad. Saturday evening, I had lamb chops and vegetables. Sunday evening we had a barbecue and I picked on sausages, chicken and steak.
All hell broke loose on Sunday night though: my stomach was on fire and I alternated between the sick bucket and toilet seat!!!
I made it to 2litres of water yesterday but battled not to bring up the water and I had no appetite - I managed to force down a bar.
I felt ill just looking at the unused food that I had to pack away when my guests were gone.
I'm better today but gosh....!!!! What was that all about????
Especially since on getting on the scales today, I'd barely lost anything!

I'm now dreading next Saturday's outing...I thought a little meat and veg/salad would be all right but my system just ain't having none of it!

Bang goes my plan to spread my "add-a-meal" over my 7 occasions/events instead of all in one week!
I can't bear the thought of food now :confused:

Just you ill on Sunday or anyone else? Sounds like a dodgy BBQ sausage to me.......:jelous:

I did meal week last week but stuck to the food listed on page 16 of the book and was fine and lost 2lbs. This was basically green salad and veg, fish and chicken. I think they recommend those because they are easier to digest than red meat. I would have loved some colour such as red onions, beetroot and tomatoes but gave them a miss just in case they gave me a problem.
Study the book or take it with you on Saturday and see if sticking to the recommendations helps.
My blip was drinking wine and it really wasn't a good idea!

Back