I'm the only member online right now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kati, 16 October 2006 Social URL.

1. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    it's so lonely :(

whats everyone else sleeping for? you could be up waiting for the sun to rise I'm sure it will be a lovely sight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babsyboogie

babsyboogie Member

hello im up too best time of the day, the alarm clock goes off at 4.30am every morning sometimes i beat it sometimes i dont.i feed the cat and dog ,sit down at the pc and start glugging my water, and then i thank the lord for another beautiful day.when the sun is rising roughly at about 7.am i am sitting in a minibus going to pick kids up for school barbaraxx

4. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    ooh another awake person yay!

to be honest I'm not usually up this early so I'm not used to there being no one else around. I don't think I could cope getting up at 4 30 every morning. I'm in awe of you for being able to lol :)

5. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    actually I still have another hour before I have to be up I might go and see if I can get a little bit of sleep and miss the sunrise. My head is going to be pounding for the rest of the day if I don't get any sleep at all.

6. babsyboogie

babsyboogie Member

night night and god bless then, sweet dreams and all that.barbaraxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.