Im trying slim fast tomorrow for one day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by RUTHYJ357, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Hiya all im trying slim fast tomorrow but i went to tesco's today to get the hunger shots and they have stopped selling them..grr.
    Where can you buy them?

Has anyone else tried Slim fast and how did you find it?

Ruthyxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Have never tried slim fast - but I have tried the hunger shots, they sell them in heron (frozen food shop, dunno if you have one) but you get 3 boxes (so 12 altogether!) for £1, yes, only £1. Whereas they had them in Asda and they were £2 something for a pack of 4! - rip off! xxx

4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Ive never heard of that place hun and i dont think there is any round my neck of the woods!
    Thanks for the reply im getting itchy feet! i need to find them?
    Ruthyxxx

5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i tried slimfast once - stuck to it for about a day!!! was bloody starving on it....but good luck, it's worth a try!

6. Skinnybitch

Skinnybitch Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why not just eat lots of free food?

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I done it twice. The first time was years ago and as soon as I cam off it I piled the weight back on. The second time was at the end of last year leading up to my wedding. I needed a change of scenery to get my weight moving again. It worked in the short term but I soon got bored and I really missed the freedom of SW. It's a good diet for a quick fix but it's not sustainable weight loss

8. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi. I disagree with Taz. This is the third time I have been on SF. The first time was to lose weight for my first wedding and due to being unhappy I put weight on. The second time was after I had my son to lose the pregnancy weight. Once I got down to 10 stone 7lb I stopped and maintained my weight loss for three years before getting pregnant with my daughter. I waited until she was 18 months old before going on SF again and I have now been on it for five months.

My experience is it does work and I have always managed to keep the weight off! However, everyone is different.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

9. ang

ang Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i have done it once and lasted 2 days it wasn't for me but everyone is different so give it a go and see xx

10. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    it does work but everyone different if u try it and lose some then go on sw again u should be ok, a change is as good as a rest hun. good luck xxxx

11. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Big thanks to everyone who has replied to my thread, well, i lasted 1hr! i drank the milkshake and was hungry at 11am so i have had 2 slices of Brown bread toast (HE-B) Oh god the milkshakes are to sickly!

Thanks to everyone though......still looking for the hunger shots......anybody know how many syns are in them pretty please!

RUthy xxx

12. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya I just tried looking up the hunger shots on Syns on line but they don't have them, any takers on proving me wrong :D

13. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

pmsl - i take it you're back on slimming world? wonder how many sins are in a slimfast shake!

14. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Well using nannyjax's calculations for Syns, the hunger shots are 54 calories so I would guess about 2.5-3 Syns and the shakes are 213 calories so about 11 Syns

15. Elz

Elz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used to like the Tesco shakes that you made up yourself with milk. Thicker and not as sweet as the slimfast...which just gave me a craving for sweet things...odd!

16. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    no the hunger shots are not on syns online but I worked them out same as Taz xxx

17. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Ah right thanks Taz!!!

Ruthy sss

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.