Im trying slim fast tomorrow for one day

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hiya all im trying slim fast tomorrow but i went to tesco's today to get the hunger shots and they have stopped selling them..grr.
Where can you buy them?

Has anyone else tried Slim fast and how did you find it?

Ruthyxxx

Have never tried slim fast - but I have tried the hunger shots, they sell them in heron (frozen food shop, dunno if you have one) but you get 3 boxes (so 12 altogether!) for £1, yes, only £1. Whereas they had them in Asda and they were £2 something for a pack of 4! - rip off! xxx

Ive never heard of that place hun and i dont think there is any round my neck of the woods!
Thanks for the reply im getting itchy feet! i need to find them?
Ruthyxxx

I done it twice. The first time was years ago and as soon as I cam off it I piled the weight back on. The second time was at the end of last year leading up to my wedding. I needed a change of scenery to get my weight moving again. It worked in the short term but I soon got bored and I really missed the freedom of SW. It's a good diet for a quick fix but it's not sustainable weight loss

Hi. I disagree with Taz. This is the third time I have been on SF. The first time was to lose weight for my first wedding and due to being unhappy I put weight on. The second time was after I had my son to lose the pregnancy weight. Once I got down to 10 stone 7lb I stopped and maintained my weight loss for three years before getting pregnant with my daughter. I waited until she was 18 months old before going on SF again and I have now been on it for five months.

My experience is it does work and I have always managed to keep the weight off! However, everyone is different.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

it does work but everyone different if u try it and lose some then go on sw again u should be ok, a change is as good as a rest hun. good luck xxxx

Big thanks to everyone who has replied to my thread, well, i lasted 1hr! i drank the milkshake and was hungry at 11am so i have had 2 slices of Brown bread toast (HE-B) Oh god the milkshakes are to sickly!

Thanks to everyone though......still looking for the hunger shots......anybody know how many syns are in them pretty please!

RUthy xxx

Hiya I just tried looking up the hunger shots on Syns on line but they don't have them, any takers on proving me wrong :D

well, i lasted 1hr! i drank the milkshake and was hungry at 11am so i have had 2 slices of Brown bread toast (HE-B)
RUthy xxx

pmsl - i take it you're back on slimming world? wonder how many sins are in a slimfast shake!

Well using nannyjax's calculations for Syns, the hunger shots are 54 calories so I would guess about 2.5-3 Syns and the shakes are 213 calories so about 11 Syns

I used to like the Tesco shakes that you made up yourself with milk. Thicker and not as sweet as the slimfast...which just gave me a craving for sweet things...odd!

no the hunger shots are not on syns online but I worked them out same as Taz xxx

Ah right thanks Taz!!!

Ruthy sss

Back