Impatient

Mhara

I ordered samples on Sunday and then a full order on Wednesday and haven't received either yet. I know it's completely reasonable 'cos I'm in Ireland and they'll take a few days, but I want them NOW!(Insert temper tantrum here)

Really want to get started soon, can you tell?

Have you got the tracking number to see where the items are?

I understand your frustration when you want to get started as you feel you could be a few days ahead. The weight will drop off soon enough.

Are you doing anything in preparation in the meantime to help you slide into ketosis?

Hi Mhara, i fully understand your frustration - i live in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland and sometimes delivery of items from the mainland can take just ages (luckily not with my SnS order).

I'm only on day two but spent a few days before starting getting prepared by going low carb and practising drinking lots of water :)

Hope your order arrives soon and you can get started.

Thanks Rae & Evie, I am, I've been low-carbing since yesterday, but normal, high fat low-carb. I've tried l.c. a couple of times and don't feel too bad going into ketosis thankfully. But it's a tricky diet to do for very long, as I'm a vegetarian it gets very repetitive and all vegetable based foods have some carbs in, so it's a little bit more difficult for veggies.

Long term (post getting fabulously gorgeous and skinny on sns!), I'd like to be able to eat a kind of South Beach diet, seems a bit more flexible than l.c., but still have the benefits of that w.o.e., as I do feel very well on a l.c. diet.

My samples came today, hooray! And UPS tell me my proper order will be here late tomorrow. So I'm going to start tomorrow, as I have 4 packs in my samples and all being well will have my full order tomorrow night. I've requested some macaroni cheese in that lot as well. I can our futures containing lots of cauliflower cheese, spinach gratin & all kinds of cheesy vegetable surprises...

Quite excited to get started now actually. Have you checked the delivery status on your order to see when it's due?

So glad at least some of it has arrived for ya! mmmm cheesy veggie surprises sound soo good! I only ordered samples with proof of postage so have no tracking number. I really hope they arrive tomorrow as I need to put in another proper order very soon and I want to know which meals to get!! Are you going to try any of your samples or wait til tomorrow?

BTW - whereabouts in Ireland are you?

I'm in Clare - where are you? No, I only have 4 packs, so I'm going to use them as a full day tomorrow. I ordered my samples last Sunday, so it was 8 days, incl the weekends, but not much they can do about snail-mail, they were dispatched last Monday.

good luck for your first day Mhara.

another veggie here so I know what you mean about low carbing being somewhat repetitive. I need to start thinking about post vlcd diets as although I like reducing carbs I cannot have anything high fat and I do not want to fall back into my carb addiction hell!

I'm going to google the south beach diet - have you done it before?

Oh flibberty-gibbert!

My delivery hasn't come, apparently they can't find my little house in Ballygobackwards, can't imagine why. So, I have still have my spag bol and truffla bar left from the sample pack and today I've had a shake and veg soup. If I have a quorn fillet and veg now and bar later, then two boiled eggs for brekkie and spag bol for lunch, then my delivery will be here when I get home tomorrow (fingers crossed!).

That will still be on plan won't it? I'd planned to do 4 packs a day, but needs must, I suppose. Bloomin' saga.

That would be fine. Not sure if eggs/quorn are on the new list from SnS but lots of people have them.

Back