In 6 months my weight could be where I want it to be!

tigerlily80

The title says it really, have just start today - not my first time - really want to make it this time - this extra 5/6 stone is weighing me down and I dont need it! So in 6 months I could have what I want if I just hang on in there or I could fall flat on my face again and be what I am now or heavier - so here I go! Anyone out there want to buddy up for the journey? I'm 5'5.5", 14st 7lbs and my goal is 9st 5lbs! Good luck all x

hi tigerlilly id love to buddy up with you, im on my 1st week my 1st weigh in is tomor so am very excited, my 1st time on this diet never even heard of it until a few weeks ago. good luck for ur journey. chantell x

Hi glad you want to buddy! It's a good diet and gets results if you can stick it out but it's a strain sometimes! I'm excited for your weigh in tomorrow, will look forward to your post! x

Yes i think this weekend has been pretty hard with all the lovely easter foods around,But id rather loose weight than cave in.how long was you on it before? x

I started last January with Cambridge and I did a fortnight and caved then a week later back on a fortnight again and caved - was getting decent loses but just not holding the willpower and carried on like that til April. Then in April I had some awful news and went right off track until September last year where I managed a month and then my partner was then made redundant and so money wasn't good - anyway this is me back on it and just keeping in my mind 6 months is all it would take to get there, just 6 months!

Thats right 6 months isnt all that long, as i hear it comes off so quick.The only thing i hate is the social side of it no meals or drinks out, but hey thats what got me here,plus like you say its only a short while. iv took some pics of me in underwear on my phone and everytime i want to eat i look at the pics and think NO seems to be doing the trick at the moment.Im sure we are going to do great x

I hope so, I can't believe how big I am - I measured myself the other day and my waist was 40" my hips were 50" and my thigh is 27" - used to be waist 30" hips 40" and thigh 20" - cant believe my thigh is nearly as large as my waist used to be! Feel disgusting!

Hey ladies, excuse me for butting in a moment, just wanted to let you know - I've been here for 6 months, I'm very close to 5 stone lighter, and to be fair, I've messed about a bit on the way here so it could well have been more by now. Stick with it, the time passes anyway. I never imagined in my wildest dreams 6 months ago that I'd be buying holiday clothes in a size 12, and if I can do it, then honestly, anyone can :)

Hey ladies, excuse me for butting in a moment, just wanted to let you know - I've been here for 6 months, I'm very close to 5 stone lighter, and to be fair, I've messed about a bit on the way here so it could well have been more by now. Stick with it, the time passes anyway. I never imagined in my wildest dreams 6 months ago that I'd be buying holiday clothes in a size 12, and if I can do it, then honestly, anyone can :)

Well said noodles!!
We are much stronger than we think..

OK so MEGA FAIL on the restart!!!!!

But..... I have been 100% today and as of tomorrow my other half is going to join me and see how he gets on - he's only trying one week to start, but who knows he might like the results and find it a breeze - he would be down to a good weight in 12 weeks no probs - im not so lucky but I am gonna keep trying lol

Back