In 6 months time...

what a brilliant thread!! Its what everyone hsa in their mind when first starting this diet anyway!

In 6 months time I will be at goal weight and maintaining my weight nicely
I will be able to fit into size 8-10 clothes and feel great and not have to hide my belly with a cushion when sitting down
Will feel sexy and know that my OH feels proud to be seen with me (he probs does already, I know its just in my head)
Will be looking forward to my holiday in September and be buying lots of little bikinis and dresses
the major one tho...will feel more alive and less sluggish and lethargic!

Fab idea!!!

In 6months i will be-
* I would of been too my meet up with friends and felt happy n healthy (march so 3months from now)
* I will be able too go too my friends wedding and not feel ashamed or shocked at pics and be happy too look at the pictures.
* I will have my Hen do and wedding n honey moon too look forward too.
* Be at my goal weight considering i should be there in 4months if going by the stone a month scale :D
* Actually feel happy and excited about dressing up.
* Feel myself and enjoy healthy food rather than pig out so learn too control it and not let food control me.
* Know i will grow up too see my kids grow and hopefully never get in this position again :D

xxxx

.......in six months time I just want to still be slim & happy & not feel like the complete loser that I always feel when I f**k up and put the weight back on again...............this time I want it to be for keeps.

Back