In a pickle

I think you should ban him from drinking cider its surely full of carbs! get him on the wine instead :D
Is he fed up cos he isnt loosing so much too?

No, he's only fed up cos he can't drink if the truth be known LOL. I think scousers were brought up on it instead of mother's milk :D

Lol Caz - I agree x

can u water his drinks down without him knowing? i do that to my hubby after he has had a few and he never notices :D
my hubby is originaly from darlington but has been in milton keynes since he was about 14/15. he has lost most of his northern accent but when he is annoyed or talks sharp he sounds like a foreigner and i cant understand him and it gets me in fits of laughter but he dont find it funny! he needs to learn to argue in english lolol

He's a scouser FAF lol - I'd never get it past him but it's worth a try!

I love the Durham accent, I worked in Bishop Auckland for 5 years - that's just up the road from your hubby xx

He's a scouser FAF lol - I'd never get it past him but it's worth a try!

I love the Durham accent, I worked in Bishop Auckland for 5 years - that's just up the road from your hubby xx
thats where he was born! when paul has rum and coke he drinks it by the pint. (we both do!) but when he has had 2 pints i always water it down. he never notices. he used to be a big drinker but now we restrict to friday nights only and the odd one in the week if we have somthing on!
oh and also on one of the recipe threads there is a recipe for pizza. maybe give that a go?!

Darlington is about 10 mins from me :) so FAF you would laugh at my accent too. I lived in MK about 5 years ago for 5 years. In Monkston, then moved to towcester for a bit then Bletchley.

Cheers FAF, I'll have a look at the pizza recipe.

If he drank shorts, I could water it down but he's refusing to give up his cider - anyone would think he was from Somerset :D

Vicky, I'm up in Durham for a course in September, we'll have to have a night out on Bacardi hun xx

Vicky, I'm up in Durham for a course in September, we'll have to have a night out on Bacardi hun xx

omg yes deffo :) and we will be all lovely and slim too :)

Fingers crossed :sigh: xx

we will we will. its 20 weeks away till the 1st september and calculating on my previous loss i should be at goal then ...maybe :D

And so should I! Two slim birds out on the razz lol ;)

Watch out world! :D

And so should I! Two slim birds out on the razz lol ;)

Watch out world! :D

party!!!!!!:party0016::party0023:

No Bingo calls then. ;)

better bloody not be Jim :D

LOL 88 :D

:p
11 (two stick thin ladies :) )

There will be NO 88's by then Jim - only 11's as Vicky said :D

and I'm sure you will be girls, stick with it. :)

Back