In celebration of overweight

peony

Silver Member
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

As of this morning, for the first time in 8 years, I AM NOT OBESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know many people would be gutted to be classed as overweight, but to me starting this with a bmi of over 50 last July, getting through the different levels of obese to 'overweight' is a joyful experience.

Roll on healthy bmi!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for everyone's help and support along the way, I love you lot.

xxxxxxxxxx

WooHoo peony! Well done you! I hope I'm not far behind you, but it still seems a long way...

Keep up the great work.

wow well done from a bmi 50 you've done fantastic. Just had a peek at your photos and your are looking great, if i seen you in the street i would think you were normal and not overweight at all, your gonna look amazing when you hit your goal :D.

Wow! Well done. I also can't wait to be 'overweight'! It sounds so funny when you say it. But it's so much more appealing than 'obese'!

You've done so well, I'm so pleased for you!

Well done Peony!! Great photos too!

WELL DONE!!
Such a massive achievement!
One of my targets is to be overweight (sounds bizzare doesnt it!) rather than obese.

Hope you're celebrating in style x

That's my girl!!!! It's great that we have kinda taken this journey together. You really deserve it, you are amazing x

absolutely amazing! well done you. I'm sure it won't be long at all until you are healthy, you have been an inspiration.

Well done Peony...roll on being healthy...:D

Great result Peony, enjoy the feeling you deserve to :)

Back