• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

In desperate need of inspiration...

Olsbols

Sliced and diced!!!
Hi there...

Well, I managed to get to Day 4, then fell off the wagon into a plate of toast (was megastressed and took the easy option out :eek: )

Anyhow, I am hoping to restart tomorrow, and was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share inspirational pics of weightloss so that I could have something visual to kick me up the rear preverbial :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

If there is anyone out there who has pics of losses of 10 stone + (as I have 15 to lose) then that would make my day, and I will shower you will all my Bolly music :D

OK... perhaps that might actually deter you from showing me your pics (lol!!!) but please share them anyway ;)

Thanks in advance to anyone who is kind enought to give me the kick I need...

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya m8

Check out my diary if you have five mins --> MyCambridgeLife

M.

OH OLLIE
I'm SORRY YOU ARE STRUGGLING I HAVE FOR THE LAST YEAR ,IM ON DAY 6 OF LL SO FAR SO GOOD.
HAVE YOU GOT ANY PAST POSTS ON HERE OR CAMBRIDGE DIETERS THAT YOU CAN READ WHEN YOU WERE REALLY POSITIVE?RE-READ THEM IT CAN WORK WONDER'S?

You can say in 12 weeks time iIcould be at least 3 stone down and if you work it out 12 weeks ago was JULY 11TH well that didnt seem like long ago does it?

So you ate some toast had a blip try and get back to where you were...DAY 4 that was fantastic .
You know you can do it
xxc

Hi Olsbols

Just keep jumping on here and read other peoples stories. I would recommend Icemoose blog - his story is the one that inspired me to do this mad diet in the first place and I really missed it he had to end it. There are plenty of other blogs around to read as well.

I've nearly lost 9 stone (since Jan 30th) but don't feel brave enough to post my pics on here (may be one day:eek: )

It does work, you just have to be focused and kinda selfish when it comes to invites out for food etc - I just refused everything for the first 100 days after that I have eaten the odd meal on special occasions.

Keep on going and remember why you started it in the first place.

Geri

Gold Member
Hi Jelly,
well done on your fantastic loss to date :D

Why not send Ollie an email with your pictures... ooh and me coz i wanna see lol

Well done again
love
geri
x

wow jellybabe,
That's fantastic - you must be cock a hoop with that MEGA loss - kinda puts into perspective that i could be thin by next summer!!!!!!

Hi Ols
I've lost 9st 5lb in total and have another 2st 7lb to go to reach my provisional goal of 10st.

Here's a link to my photobox with the weight loss in chronological order. I'm still no 'skinny minnie' but even I can see a big difference and never want to go back to the 'old me'.

If I can do it Ols - anyone can :D
Here's the link

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3108477

wow jellybabe,
That's fantastic - you must be cock a hoop with that MEGA loss - kinda puts into perspective that i could be thin by next summer!!!!!!
There is no could in it!! You WILL be thin by next summer.

M.

Gloria19

I know I can do it..
Hi Olsbols,

I have the best part of 15stone to lose aswell. I'm EAGERLY waiting for the doctor to sign the form so I can start, going to give him a bell tomorrow as a reminder.

I'm on here every day hun, and when I start this Cambridge Diet i'll probably be on here even more.

If you need someone step by step of the way going through the same thing or just want a friend to de-stress yourself talking to... just shout!