1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

in need of a kick up the bum

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by abigail09, 16 May 2008 Social URL.

1. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    so this week was +0.5 lb, disappointing, but i only have myself to blame.

this week im going to do things very differently and go back to basics, write down EVERYTHING, thought i could live without the food diary- i cant.

drink, drink, drink -water. had too much booze last week! at least 2litres a day and 3 being my target.

exercise, missed too many planned sessions last week so this week i will being exercising 15 mins a day or more!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i know the feeling abigail. i stuck to the plan - around 10 sins per day, exercised for 2.5 hours when i normally do 0 hours! and drank more water.

lost one pound and my consultant said it's a myth that drinking loads of water helps you lose weight....so i told her i must be retaining some and won't bother with it this week! lol
  4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    There are a million reasons for small unobvious gains. Going back to doing a food diary is a good idea
  5. MrsB

MrsB Team FFF!!!

Slimming world
    I've had a couple of weeks like that too so i've gone back to my first food diary this week so we'll see what happens :) Good luck everyone!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.