In need of some encouragement

Rae-

I've just finished a week of food hell with my boyfriends parents home but were back to normal eating now but i can't get my head in to it this week i want to do a back to basics week and lose what i put on plus any tips or ideas would be helpful :s

Do you know what to do or do you just need encouragement?!?

Eat lots of superfree foods, look for speed and superspeed foods and fill up on them. Drink plenty of water. If you snack, snack only on superfree and cook lots of lovely SW meals.

Only you can get your head into it hun. Just go for it, one good day leads into another.....

thankyou guys it's really just kind words and any advice people have to give
i've planned up to satuday already it just sticking to it although the OH is very open to eating SW so i guess that helps

Hiya Rae.... I know what might be fun, take a look at the thread "14 Weeks Till Christmas - Tree Motivation" Qualitybrittany posted it the other day. And she posted another thread this morning called "Weight Mirror" I love stuff like that, it gives you something to focus on and gets you all excited..... NO not like that but in a "YES I'm gonna do it" kinda way! xx

Ps What was up with their food?

thanks i will have a look at that sounds good i like to have a bit of fun when slimming other wise you dont get any where.
the food it wasnt anywhere near food optimising and was stuggling to get in to the kitchen :s x

Back