Balance of day 2

A few changes to my initial plan:
Breakfast:
Tuna omelette + tea + yoghurt

Lunch:
crab sticks rolled in smoked tuna with dukan bread

Dinner:
steak + yoghurt

I don´t feel hungry at all and I thought it went very well until I steped on the scales and I was 68.3!!! ????

Let´s see what happens in the morning.

sirenita, i've never seen smoked tuna that wasn't in oil - was yours fresh or in brine or spring water?

No worries, that could be why the scales have increased though, salty food will make you retain more water making you weigh more. You should be weighing yourself at the same time every day, preferably first thing in the morning.

Absolutely. First thing weighing only, preferably after a number two ;)

I was weighed last night at a medical appointment, grrr... mechanical scales too... nasty things!

Salty convenience foods don't help with this diet alas.

Hello again, I weighed myself this morning and I was very pleased. I have lost 2kg in 2 days!
Today it was a boring day again as I was at work. I work 3 days a week and I don´t bother much those days, as I would just eat what I have packed.

Breakfast:
extra lean bacon
coffee
yoghurt

Lunch:
Chicken breast
Formage Frais
Dukan bread

Dinner:
2 boiled eggs
1/2 can of tuna
glass of skimmed milk

Let´s see what the scales have to say tomorrow morning...

And tomorrow it is my first cruise day with PV EXCITING!!!

Why does working three days stop you bothering? I'm confused!!

I mean that the days that I am working, I eat lunch and dinner there, whatever I have packed and I won´t cheat as I don´t have other option. So I don´t need to bother much about what to pack, anything easy that is on the diet will do. That is why I have decided to have those days as my PP days.

It just works for me. I might have not explain myself cleary enough. English is not my 1st language.

Or just that I was a bit dumb :D

So what is your first language? Your English is excellent!

I actually operate the reverse psychology on my difficult day - Sundays - when I often used to overeat prior to Dukan when dieting with healthy eating. In making Sunday a PP, I now have no problem because I can eat lots of protein, which fills me up!

Spanish. Thanks but still have to improve.
I would not be able to do a PP on a Sunday with my husband around.
You are so close to your target weight, have you been good all the way, everyday of the 3 months+?

Me yes absolutely... because I'm very much an all or nothing person and I know from experience (see my signature more closely, and I've arrived at target several times already!), how hard it is when you fall off the wagon to get back into the right frame of mind for ANY diet, let alone this one.

I'm 100% pure Dukan since Jan 3, 2011... :D

I do PP with my OH around. I add things for him. I have protein. He has protein + veg + carbs. Simple.

Back