In search of the skinny girl...

Breakfast.....nom nom nom...

2 x nimble bread HEXB
2 x fried egg
2 x extra light cheese slice HEXA

dollop of TK - 1 syns worth.....

Wash it down with a grapefruit in a bit :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2209858761.jpg
    image-2209858761.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 19
joanna25 said:
Breakfast.....nom nom nom...

2 x nimble bread HEXB
2 x fried egg
2 x extra light cheese slice HEXA

dollop of TK - 1 syns worth.....

Wash it down with a grapefruit in a bit :)

This looks AMAZING :) x

joanna25 said:
it's making me fart a lot!!!!

apparently it freezes really well...it took me two big saucepans and 8 chinese take out containers!!! (worrying that i have 8 to be honest.....!!!) go for it...you'll only know if you try whether it works for you...x

It gave me really bad stomach pains... I couldn't eat it :-( x

joanna25 said:
SS soup pic attached....

Just weighed in....I've stayed the same which actually considering the week I've had, I can't really complain about. I'm not over the moon but definite relief that things haven't increased :) so almost in the 11s again now!!

So today's plan is very similar to yesterday except tea is carbonara with bacon :)

That's so great that you have STS that's fab :))

I had a bit of a blow out yesterday eek but don't weigh until Monday now and have been doing red days (as of last weds I had lost 2lbs whoo hoo) hoping to lose a lb or STS fingers crossed no gain x

It gave me really bad stomach pains... I couldn't eat it :-( x

oh no really? trapped wind stomach pains?
i was ok....little bit of a stomach cramp yesterday but put that down to too much water.....it might have been the soup...just had some more so will be able to tell you in a bit...

That's so great that you have STS that's fab :))

I had a bit of a blow out yesterday eek but don't weigh until Monday now and have been doing red days (as of last weds I had lost 2lbs whoo hoo) hoping to lose a lb or STS fingers crossed no gain x

Awww that's awesome :) glad it's looking good up to weds...lets hope yesterdays ,
having a change of plan for tea...trying out a bolognese pasta bake for tea...will let you know how that goes :)

Tummy is a bit funny...but once I started farting, that pain went.....defo a trapped wind bellyache!!!

so today's food diary....did it match the plan??!!

B - nimble bread x2 HEXB, "fried" egg x2, cheese slice x2 HEXA, dollop of ketchup 0.5 syns
L - ss soup
D - bologense penne bake (as having a green day, had to syn some of the mince...so 3syns...0.5 for tomato puree, 2.5 for additional beef mince)

Extra - 2 x marshmallow, fruit winder 3.5, leftover low fat cheese 2 syns

In the past I wouldn't count the ketchup (it's normally so negligible) or the extra bit of cheese...however...no more cheating!!!! (even though they're only little cheats!)

TOTAL SYNS: 11....half a syn short for a skinny cow, however I can easily claim that back tomorrow so if I'm not full after the bol bake, then I'll have a mint one ;)

Oh....my.....god.....yum....

Attachments

• image-3915815421.jpg
    image-3915815421.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 19
joanna25 said:
oh no really? trapped wind stomach pains?
i was ok....little bit of a stomach cramp yesterday but put that down to too much water.....it might have been the soup...just had some more so will be able to tell you in a bit...

Yes like trapped wind....but it does have a lot of beans in don't it :) x

This looks amazing :) x

I'll whack the recipe up in a bit....it's actually one out of a cookery magazine I subscribe to but as with everything, somewhat adapted....so that it's SW friendly :)

food hangover now though...there was tonnes :)

no skinny cow required!

Last edited:
Your recipe looks yum!

thanks hon...at the bottom of my sig there's a link to my recipes and stuff...i've stuck it up in there x

Woooweeeee....good day today, just need to behave this evening. which should be easy as going to bed in an hour...early night desperately required!!!!

so, short sweet and to the point...

B - fruit salad and muller light (my friend is also on SW and had masses of fruit salad left over so added that to my rather feeble summer berry salad...
L - fart soup yay!!!
Snack - Alpen Light and Banana
D - pea and ham risotto - parmesan HEXA

dessert - skinny cow ice lolly - 4.5....alpen light 3 syns....total 7.5 syns...not planning on anymore syns....save them for flexi synning at the weekend...

That's fab hun always makes you feel better when you have day where you have stuck to plan and not craved something naughty so you don't feel like your missing out.

I had a sneaky look at the scales today at work ;-) seems I have lost 1lb so hopefully will STS for Wednesday WI or even better I loose another 1lb and then I am only 2lbs away from pre holiday weight whoo hoo can't believe how long it's taken me thou to get there YIKES! Haha

I have also had a really good day and done a 2 hour marathon aerobics session so feel fab (although very tired now lol) x

hi laura....not caught up with you in ages...hope you're ok and you're weigh in was ok....let me know how you are x

Hey Jo.

Yes I have been meaning to email you. I am good thanks, as of Wednesday (weighing weds/weds now as started Red Days on a Thursday) I have lost 4lbs of holiday weight whoo hoo only 2 lbs left :)

Just made a lovely Daddy's Day Breakfast Brunch... SW friendly of course bloody lovely too.

How are you? X

yet another week in a hotel plus a wedding friday and a LOT of alcohol.....weigh in today......1.5lbs off :) really happy with this...just 0.5lb off of the 12 stone mark now...

the rest of last weeks food diary looks like this:

tues -B bacon sandwich for breakfast (HEXB)
L - red lentil and chilli soup with a rather too big piece of brown bread
D - baked Camembert (haha how bad is THAT!!!) and chicken pesto pasta with a pitiful number of green beans, and a couple of Jacques Cider

weds - B - poached egg and beans on toast
L - butternut squash soup and walkers french fries
D - potato skins with cheese and onion marmalade, caesar salad with chicken, no caesar dressing - balsamic vinegar instead, warm chocolate fudge brownie and a lot of ice cream, plus half a bottle of wine

thurs - B poached egg on toast
L spicy sausage and veg soup and foccacia bread, packet of crisps
D KFC!! haha....

fri - B - maccy d's
L - buffet rubbish
D - beef terrine with parmesan and ham risotto, lamb rump and baked potato with ratatouille
(about 2.5 bottles of wine)
sat - B full fry up
L - slept through it!
D - bolognese penne bake

based on that....not sure i deserve to have lost what I did - to be honest it's probably all the superspeed soup I ate before! Might have to keep that up!

no zumba'ing has been done sadly, but got a couple of nights at home now to get back on it....

Hey Jo.

Yes I have been meaning to email you. I am good thanks, as of Wednesday (weighing weds/weds now as started Red Days on a Thursday) I have lost 4lbs of holiday weight whoo hoo only 2 lbs left :)

Just made a lovely Daddy's Day Breakfast Brunch... SW friendly of course bloody lovely too.

How are you? X

Aww hon that's ace! well done :) sometimes changing from EE/R/G to something you don't usually follow can be really good to kick start things again!

Just about to do myself a "grill up" :)

x

Omg 1.5 lbs off that's fab and especially after a mcdonalds and KFC I am slightly jealous now HAHAHAHAHAHA :)

That's awesome bet your really happy bout that? Aww love that u call it "grill up"

Thanks him really chuffed 2 weeks on red (occasional EE thrown in there when I needed too) and 2lbs off every week yey and quite enjoying the 2 HEB's and 1/2 HEA's that u get with it

Where off out to a 2nd bday party at 2pm but not going to indulge as want to save my syn's for a packet of mini mcvities choc chip cookies... Delicious :)

Just booked some flights on Friday.... I am MAJOR excited about that 8 nights in Florida keys staying with my sister who lives there... Cannot wait eeeeek x

Back