In single figures by 2013..

onlywayisdown

Well, here goes my journey to lose well over three stone..

Although my ultimate goal is 1/1/13, I have a family holiday at the beginning of December which I'd love to lose this by.. I want to wear a swimming costume without worrying about the size of derrière.

Wish me luck x

Welcome onlywayisdown
You will have that off well before then I'm sure.
Most people are losing well over 1stone in the 1st month alone.
Remember to drink plenty of water and you're on your way x x

Welcome and good luck on your s&s journey, where is your holiday to? Lucky thing :)
xx

Day 1- 192.8

Holiday is in the UK. I wish it was in the sun!

Thank for the support guys. Day one and I'm off. Weighed in at 192.8 pounds have no idea what that is in stones and pounds and I'll stay ignorant for the time being. I hope to god its not more than 14 stone.

Red fruits shake for breakfast which was nice. Now glugging down water like its going out of fashion. Feeling really motivated.

Having a quiet day at home with the kids. It's bucketing it down out there.

Last edited:
A holiday is a holiday!! I love going on the uk just as much as abroad :)

Good luck for today my lovely! We can sooo do this :D

Starting to Rain here too boooo!! Wish I would of made full use of the sun a few weeks ago, cos that probably was are summer!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll be there in no time hunny :)

I started around a similar weight, a wee bit heavier than you at start. The progress is so fast.

Good luck hun Xx

You'll be there in no time hunny :)

I started around a similar weight, a wee bit heavier than you at start. The progress is so fast.

Good luck hun Xx

Thank you, I hope so

Well, all four packs gone, I'm going to stay with packs and do away with food choices for a while. So a few cups of tea left and that's day 1 done.. When do you start to feel less hungry? I'm not ravenous but do feel hungry..

Still feeling motivated. Noticed in my profile what my weight is, in stones by accident, whilst its not 14, it's still the highest ever, except when pregnant and as I had two at the same time, slight weight gain can be forgiven!!

Job interview tomorrow and will be there a few hours, so think it'll be a shake in the car park when I get there and a bar when I come out.

Thanks for all your support today, it really helps. X

Hunger will dissapear once ketosis kicks in, usually takes a few days, ull know when it does believe me lol

Good luck on the interview tomorrow hun!
Good plan with the shake and bar.

Well done on ur first day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done day ones out of the way now, good luck tomorrow, I started back on today after a dodgy few months off.

Day 2 -190.6 pounds

Well I have to be honest here and fess up that it all went a bit wrong last night :-(.

No point ignoring it, these are the situations that led me to me being overweight in the first place.

Strangely thou, whereas normally I would eat and eat and eat, I just got to the point of thinking I'm actually not that bothered and don't want to eat any more so went to bed.. A few numbers off the scale this morning which I don't deserve, but am back to it and hope I can get thru today.

At least I'm not giving up even if. I feel a total failure and an idiot. X

hey hun! Dont worry about it, it happens! This diet is very hard!!! The only downfall really is ur going to keep stalling going into ketosis which will be harder for you, but theres no permanent damage :) And well done you for coming on and addressing it, Got to be honest with yourself right? :D

Move on and draw a new line under it today :) You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

thats it, keep going its only a small blip, x
heres to a good day tomorrow.

Back