In the 12's at last!

*butterfly*

Silver Member
Hi all,
Just had to share, as I'm chuffed to bits. Had a rubbish start to the week after last weds WI due to DD bday, picked at loads of bits of food whilst cooking/entertaining. Missed shakes, didn't drink and on Sat night had a 1lb gain showing. Hit ss with a vengence since Sunday and drowning in water. (Know its working cos my breath stinks and i feel like an ice cube!)
Just been to WI and I've got a 5lb loss this week! :D:D:D Only just realised that has took me into the 12stone bracket! (12st 10lb) Its the first time in yrs I've been this low and I am thrilled! So thats it now, 100% this week, want 5lb if can to get 3 stone shifted! Its just times like these that make you realise how bloody fantastic cd is compared to any other diet. I love it! xx

Well done butterfly, that's absolutely brilliant!!

You sound super remotivated......I will try to catch the vibe!!! Best wishes for next weigh in.

Well done hun, water definatly does help !! x x

Hi

Well done! Hitting those little goal and milestones are really very motivating aren't they!

I love reading these sorts of posts!

That's a fab loss and congrats on getting into the 12's - it's SUCH a fab feeling when you drop down a stone bracket :D xx

Thanks everyone for your support! Still beaming from ear to ear tonight! Dotti, i seemed to hover aroung the 13's for ages, never thought i'd get it. I know how you feel though, is it just that it is more obvious to us though, it being a new stone bracket? Would we feel the same if we got stuck at the half stone mark iykwim?

Well done - looking at your ticker I noticed that you are half-way thru' the diet, that's worth celebrating too!

Ooer... I never noticed that, another wahayyy!!! Although to be honest, my goal is open to change. Have never been anything but fat so have no idea what 10stone looks like on me, just that it put me in the healthy BMI so thought it may be a good starting point. Does anyone else struggle setting goals? I do wonder if its worth it, or should you just carry on till it feels right? xx

Back