In to the Elevens

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JimmyShoo, 8 November 2009.

1. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

I lost 4lb this week so i am now in the Elevens, weighing in at 11st 13lbs. I am chuffed beyond belief.

The comments are coming in thick and fast now and i am loving every minute of it hee hee.

One of the best ones from my brother in law was wow its the first time i have seen you with one chin............i larfed my head off some might be offended but living in Yorkshire people do speak the truth.

Hope you are all doing well and having a good day. I don't think i coulda got thru this if it wasn't for you guys.

Muchas Lovas

JS x
  2. sunshine1

sunshine1 Well-Known Member

Well done hon.

What a boost when you get great comments:D
  3. sbridge7

sbridge7 Well-Known Member

Congratulations :) It's great being in the 11s, isn't it?! x
  4. Truth0406

Truth0406 Active Member

That is awesome!! Well done!! I have a long way to go, but can't wait to get there haha
  5. AlexIce

AlexIce Well-Known Member

11's wow - well done Jimmy. Enjoy every minute of it! You've made great progress!
  6. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Yayyyyyyayyyyyyy well done you xxx
  7. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

Very good :D im a smidgin away from the 11's myself and gagggin to get there looool

8. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Well-Known Member

Well done Jimmy S, think I will wet my pants with excitement when I get into 11's......luckily I've got plenty of time to get the Tenner ladies in stock x
  9. Twinmummy

Twinmummy Active Member

wow well done!
  10. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Good Job

Dear Jimmyshoo,

I lost 4lb this week so i am now in the Elevens, weighing in at 11st 13lbs. I am chuffed beyond belief.

You should be -- that is a good loss and nice milestone to meet. :bliss:
    Your brother-in-law sounds like a hoot. I hope he can take as good as he gives.