In your first few days and struggling?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Just a quick post as I'm running late to get to the gym before I head to school - I'm a teacher not a child, don't worry!

I'm now on Day 4 of Exante and though I've done something similar before, I've been really struggling. I haven't been hungry, I was on Day 1 but after that I was fine, I just missed eating food. I moved back in with my parents while I do my teacher training this year and so there's plenty of food available and last night my mum cooked my all time favourite dinner so it was, quite frankly, torture!

I'm used to calorie counting now where I can have what I want, in moderation, so switching to no food, just packs is hard but I just wanted to say that it's worth it, keep going! I was a little naughty this morning and jumped on the scales and after just 3 days I'm down 6.75lbs already and about to go down into a stone bracket I haven't seen since passing it on the way up and that I got close to on calorie counting but struggled to break into. So if you're just starting out and you're on those first few days where it's the most difficult, I just wanted to say, keep going, it's worth it and it does get easier.

Back