Inch loss is a shock !!!!

size102b

Banned
Hello i've been on ww 38 weeks and I measure myself on the 1st of every month. I thought (as we do) I'd look at my hips measurement this morning and whey I've lost 10 inches there holding the tape measure out I was shocked how much that looks like, the gap of before and after.

So if you get fed up with your losses check your inches it's made me proud to see how I've become smaller

Xx

Nooo measure yourself I only lost 1.5lb in October but -8.5inches in total for october so kept me goin.
Thanks Hun well done on your losses xx

yay well done chick! Ive not measured myself in ages, but Im cheating on Saturday night, gonna wear a tight laced corset haha xx

aww they can be a nightmare cant they? Im hoping I can tight lace it on my own, want to get it down to 26inch. I'll just have to stand up all night lol xx

Hello i've been on ww 38 weeks and I measure myself on the 1st of every month. I thought (as we do) I'd look at my hips measurement this morning and whey I've lost 10 inches there holding the tape measure out I was shocked how much that looks like, the gap of before and after.

So if you get fed up with your losses check your inches it's made me proud to see how I've become smaller

Xx

Well done Chick. xx

Back