Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Inch loss question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by madameruthybaby, 24 September 2008 Social URL.

1. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys

My CDC doesn't measure me, but I have measured myself and although I have a goal weight in mind I will be happy once I have lost one more inch off my bust, two more inches off my waist and one more inch off my hips. I know it is different for different people but how many more lbs do you roughly think that will be? I am 5 foot 1 by the way....

I was looking to loose another 20lbs, but I would be happy with these measurements and am thinking that perhaps I don't need to loose as much as I previously thought!

Any guesses or experiences would be appreciated!
    Thanks
    Ruth

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Unfortunately I don't think there's any magic formula for inch loss in relation to weight.
    I measure my clients on request monthly, and sometimes we see little weight loss, but dramatic inch loss (on the measuring week) and vice versa.

4. madameruthybaby

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ok spooky - thanks for the quick reply!

5. greenygirl

greenygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Herbalife
    Ruth,

I think that the way you feel about how you look is more important than the number on the scales- for example I would rather be a trim and toned at any weight than wobbly at a low weight - iykwim- my friend is classed as obese by his weight but he is not fat it is all muscle and he is really fit (health wise)

so I guess what I am saying is if you look in that mirror and think "yay- this is looking good" and your clothes fit how you want them to that is more important than hitting a certain number on the scales.

Well done on your loss so far

6. madameruthybaby

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah I think you are right Greenygirl - the measurements are because I have clothes in my wardrobe that I bought as an incentive and I cannot squeeze myself into them yet!!! I suppose I have to tell myself when I get to being happy with the way I look - if I can't fit into the clothes then so be it - off to Ebay they go!!

Thanks
    Ruth

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.