Inches

MandyMoo69

Hey all. Just had week 6 WI and another 4.5lbs off which is amazing but I have only lost 1.5" over 2 weeks. I am a little confused as to where exactly the 10.5lbs (last 2 weeks) come off from then because it obviously wasnt my hips, waist or bust ???????

I really am not complaining as the weight loss is there but I have wondered if its because of lack of exercise. Either that or its all off my face since everyone keeps telling me that they notice it there ha ha. Does anyone else have the same issues :)

Yes! My waist has stayed the same size for 6 weeks! Have lost the weight but not inches...yet! I don't let it worry me. Maybe when I get closer to goal I will worry but ive still got another 2.5 stone to go, I'm sure the inches will catch up :) x

Also you lose weight from areas that are not measured! Neck, calfs, wrist, fingers, feet, anywhere!!! I had a few weeks where my measurements weren't brilliant but my neck area was definitely getting smaller! I know it's annoying, I just wish we could choose where we lose the fat :p

Thanks folks. As i said i am not complaining but yes i wish we could select where the weight came from. oh well hopefully my hips will reduce eventually :)

Thanks folks. As i said i am not complaining but yes i wish we could select where the weight came from. oh well hopefully my hips will reduce eventually :)

Let's put it like this: fat around the hips is unsightly but not nearly as dangerous as fat around the waist :D If you want someone to blame, blame Mother Nature who makes women store fat around the hips for baby making :mad: Really annoying!!!!!! :D

Especially when my baby making days are a thing of the past ha ha .......... hopefully :D

Frustratingly, I lose around my bust first :cry:, then my waist then hips... It comes off everyone differently

Yeah it always comes off the bust ...... the one place i wouldnt mind it staying put ha ha :)

Lol I can't wait to loose off my bust I want to be able to buy pretty bras again!

Yeah youve got a point Amanda. Being able to buy a pretty bra off the shelf would be a huge bonus :)

Yeah, not so good when I don't have an awful lot there in the first place though, lol

If only I could lose it everywhere & keep my current boobs!

U know what they say more than a handful is a waste lol but mine won't be even a handful way they going i have lost 9.5 inches off my bust so far :-(

Back