Increased in 2 days

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by BlondePrincess, 21 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Last week i was averaging 1000 a day ish. I maanaged to slimline a bit, and my clothes felt a lot better on saturday.

I increased to 1100-1200 over the weekend. I just tried on the same clothes today right after my shower, and they're back to being tight again.

Is it possible to have put on an extra inch in 3 days?!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, it's possible, but it wont be fat. Not on that level of calories. It'll settle down again :)
  4. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    This is why i wont increase my calories. Im already STS the same as it is for the past 3 weeks!
  5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Increasing your calories could give you a weight loss. Sounds bizarre, but it's very common and very normal advice for plateaus. More food, faster metabolism.

You can always knock them down again.

By the way, when I was moving up the steps on Cambridge, I STS on most of the plans, 1000, 1200, 1500. I still moved up and stuck with each plan for two weeks.

Then did calorie counting up to 1800 cals, which turned out to be my maintenance cals. I pushed it all the way, a STS doesn't mean that's all you can eat. Sometimes you have to experiment. Scary though I know.
  6. They fit this morning, then they didn't again. I told my friend this, and she said i need to lose a lot of weight.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.