incredibly pi**ed off !!

yummy mummy 2 be

i had my 2nd weigh in this am... according 2 my cc scales iv only lost 1lb. according to mine iv lost 8lbs.
i weighed in at her house last week i was 16.7 (was 17.1) the same day i weighed on my scales and was 16.12. weighed myself on mine this am and was 16.4 so a loss of 8lbs. but hers say 16.6 :cry:i dunno wether its cus her scales were on carpet last time and in my house i have wood floors ? really pi**ed off tho i havet cheated and worked so hard. why would my scales be loosing and hers not? dont get it i dunno if theres any point c arrying on with this diet.

When I weighed in on my consultants scales my loss was less than it was on my scales. I am just following what it says on my scales. I weigh myself in the bathroom (flat surface) in the same place each time so I'm sure it's accurate.

I also think I'm only going to lose around 2lbs this week. I have only lost 0.8lbs since sunday! I have been following the diet 100%. How disappointing. :(

It's only your 2nd week. Yes, all scales should be used on a hard flat surface, but on top of that, any number of things could have also possibly affected your loss. If you had a Cambridge meal and/or water after weighing at home, or had more or different clothes on when you went out, there are a number of reasons for differences, not just the scales. But it does sound like the scales are most likely the main reason.

My parents have a set of scales that is always around 1-3lbs above mine and will also give a slightly different reading if you move them around and weigh again. My CDC's scales are around 1-2lbs above mine. I always go by my scales every week for my weigh in, because I know mine are very accurate, as well as weighing before I have anything to eat or drink and wearing roughly the same weight in clothing.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you should not let this change a thing. To be successful you only have to stick to the plan 100%. Don't be concerned with how much or how little you lose, especially just within a week. The weight will be lost if you stick to the plan, there is no doubt about that. Also, keep track of your measurements as not all progress can be seen by what the scales are saying.

I take absolutely no notice of what it says in my cdc scales. Hers are consistently 5-6lb heavier than mine. Some of that is sure to torrent different clothing and shoes, but her scales also look and feel quote cheap so I don't trust them.

At home I weigh myself at the same time in the same day every week and wear the same clothes (my pyjamas). Its a much more accurate reflection.

my scales, cdc scales and boots chemist scales are all different, i just stick to cdc scales.

I go by the losses on my scales because like others have said, I do it first thing in the morning before any food / drink and just before I jump in the shower so its completely accurate. With CDC I go in the evening time and I dont really care what is says on her scales, I just go to her for the packs and tolerate the WI because its part of it but I take no notice of the result.

If you feel your scales are consistent and accurate, then dont worry about what it says on your cdc scales, dont be disheartened, keep up the good work :)

Problem with your cdc scales is that you may have different clothes on, have drunk a different amount of water etc etc, better off weighing first thing in a way as that will be consistent!

definately dont give up, ull kick urself if you do! maybe stick to just one of the scales and remember different things can affect ur weight loss! x

Back