Witchy - 28lbs 10 lbs lost, 18 to go
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs
Fatandfedup - 30lbs

Day 1 of my restart on ss+ just had unofficial wi as cdc away until 25th lost 1b

Hi Trisha - you sound like you've been busy!
Nice quote Vickie!

Hope you're not too deflated Luci - you've done great to get back on the wagon. All that matters is you will lose the weight and that was just a blip.

Welcome new people :)

I have finally pushed through the 13 stones barrier and am now 21 stone 13.8!!!! Very close to 13, but still in the 12's so I've hit the little goal I set myself and am so chuffed. Not been in the 12's for 2 years, so it feels great and with the exception of 3 pairs of jeans and 1 dress all my old clothes fit me :)

Plus, sorry massive ramble in the post, my BF was going to take me to a Greek (my fav) tonight, but I've decided against it. That was a really big deal for me as I adore that food and we go so rarely that it's a real treat.

CatBee and Trisha - congratulations on your losses! Keep it up!

Watergirl - Well done that's brilliant! I'm so pleased for you! :D Who cares how far under it is haha it's still in the 12's! I bet it must have been amazing to see the 12 come up on the scales :) I'm having the same problem at the moment in trying to break the 10's, the scales aren't budging, it will be motivating for me when it happens though as like you I haven't been in the 10's for at least a year and a half. When it says 10.13.... I'll be over the moon!!

Scojos, glad to hear you are getting on well :) I'm about to have my porridge and do some revision... the first part I'm looking forward too, the second.. not so much! :p

had a good day so far, been to the gym burned 670 cals in the gym then went swimming and swam 20 lenghts. just had hot choc shake and about to start the housework

although I've lost 1 lb I'm not going to alter my ticker as wi was unofficial as cdc away until after 25th, and I want to wait for official wi

Think Trisha must have copied this at the same time as me this morning, my update isnt on the last post!? Anyhoo, Im reposting with my new losses so its up to date...Cat Bee x

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 4lbs lost, 21lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 3lbs lost, 25lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 1lb lost 9 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 5lbs lost, 11 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 5lbs lost 23 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs
Fatandfedup - 30lbs

Hi everyone, hope the wkd is going well for you all. My little girl has been playing @ at her friends house today, so took time to tend the garden. Can't believe after 4hrs hard labour I am still not hungary!
I confess now I am a eurovision song cont fan, sad but true! Tonight will be the 1st time ever that I have watched it without a drinkies and munchies! :)

Hello all,
Just a quick post to see how everyone's doing?

Congrats to all those who've posted losses over the last couple of days - fab, fab, fab!

Hope you're weekends are going well. I'm aiming for at least 3lbs loss this week (Thurs night WI) so tonight it's me, my friend, fizzy water, a toffee bar and David Tennant as Casanova. What more could a girl want!? :D

Ooh David Tennant - want to share?

You'll get there Luci in no time at all it will be showing the 10's.

Just saw Eurovision was on Issy - turned it on and some Krankie lookalike was hovering over the crowd looking like a fairy!

I'm catching up sky plus recorded things will BF is looking at the footie scores upstairs (yawn).

Hope everyone's well tonight. Good luck with the revision Luci.

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 5lbs lost, 20 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 6lbs lost, 19lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 3lbs lost, 25lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 1lb lost 9 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 5lbs lost, 11 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 5lbs lost 23 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs
Fatandfedup - 30lbs

Hello all,
Just a quick post to see how everyone's doing?

Congrats to all those who've posted losses over the last couple of days - fab, fab, fab!

Hope you're weekends are going well. I'm aiming for at least 3lbs loss this week (Thurs night WI) so tonight it's me, my friend, fizzy water, a toffee bar and David Tennant as Casanova. What more could a girl want!? :D

wow perfect night only dont get too attached, he actually hasnt met me yet and he doesnt know it yet but im set to be the next Mrs Tennant, my husband has agreed and understands hahahha *swoons*

Hellloooo to all the new joiners and welcome this is a great thread to inspire each other and help each other.

Scojos well done :)

watergirl belated happy birthday

Luci - nice way of thinking, stay positive thats the way, there will come times when we all do it we are not machines, but what we are doing takes great strength and control and so far everyone ive spoken to about it says they could never do it and stick to it, so im proud of myself for getting through nearly two weeks so far and what you said hit the nail on the head.

Hope you are all having a great weekend

wow perfect night only dont get too attached, he actually hasnt met me yet and he doesnt know it yet but im set to be the next Mrs Tennant, my husband has agreed and understands hahahha *swoons*

:giggle:lol methinks Mr Tennant could be a major bigamist if we all had our way!! Was a fab droolworthy night - who needs food or alchohol!??!?! lol

:giggle:lol methinks Mr Tennant could be a major bigamist if we all had our way!! Was a fab droolworthy night - who needs food or alchohol!??!?! lol

haha agreed, he is yummy though going to miss him when he leaves Dr Who for good, cant picture anyone else playing the part now.

Its amazing what you actually give up on on this diet and im starting think healthy like Luci said, im not craving for fatty stuff or naughty stuff so maybe when I finish this diet I will be converted haha.

haha agreed, he is yummy though going to miss him when he leaves Dr Who for good, cant picture anyone else playing the part now.

Its amazing what you actually give up on on this diet and im starting think healthy like Luci said, im not craving for fatty stuff or naughty stuff so maybe when I finish this diet I will be converted haha.

I so hope you're right Witchy I haven't craved either so am hoping that my relationship with food will evolve over the course of CD. Ever the optimist! lol

I so hope you're right Witchy I haven't craved either so am hoping that my relationship with food will evolve over the course of CD. Ever the optimist! lol

I think what we are doing is drastic and expensive so to come to this decision we need to stick to it and never do it again.

Sarette, congratulations on your weigh in this week! You've done so well, keep it up! :) I'm so nervous about mine tomorrow, hoping for 2lbs but I can feel things have slowed down quite a bit this week.

Well something I forgot to do last night (too much Eurovision, not enough minimins!) was announce this weeks Independence Day Slimmer of the Week! Now I'd like you all to note this isn't always going to be whoever had the biggest loss, because obviously people in their first weeks tend to lose more, but it's going to be about perhaps who managed a big loss a few months into CD, when things normally slow down, or who has been the most supportive in the thread, or who has worked particularly hard this week, or who has overcome a lot this week and stuck to it, etc. It's an all round thing. Secondly, I hope no-one feels like they aren't being appreciated if they aren't chosen, because we are a small group and I'd like to think you all know you are appreciated by everyone here :) It's just about giving someone extra recognition, rather than taking away from everyone else what they have done. Does that make sense? Haha, not that it's like a noble prize or anything, but just had to add that in case! :p

Anyway the slimmer of this week is... Witchy! Who has done remarkably well in her first week, and has also been a support to everyone in the thread all this week. So congratulations Witchy! :) Possibly the worst award you've ever won seeing as you get nothing, but you do get recognition from me on how well you've done this week despite finding things difficult. So a huge well done to you, and keep it up! :)

This isn't to undermine anyone elses support or losses, you've all done brilliantly, and I'd like to thank Watergirl and Thelma who have both been a huge support to everyone this week, and a big well done to Issywissy and Catbee also managed huge losses, everyone here should all be so proud of themselves :) xxxxxx

Great idea Luci, but you'll need to remember to award the prize to yourself one week too! It's not fair if you don't get a crack at it just because you thought of it! lol

Well done Witchy, well deserved :)

Great idea Luci, but you'll need to remember to award the prize to yourself one week too! It's not fair if you don't get a crack at it just because you thought of it! lol

Haha, I don't mind! I've got the great support of everyone on this thread and that's good enough for me! :)

Well done witchy, you have been an inspiration to us all!:)

Back