Independence Day Challenge!!

awwwwwwwww thank you very much xxxxx hehehe we are all losers here (only in pounds of course hehe)

I will always smile when someone calls me that from now on haha

Hehe, that's great! :) We are all losers and it's something to be proud of :D Even if to other people it might sound strange haha :p

Question for everyone, do any of you have what I call a "weight wall"? Ie, a certain point on the scales that no matter how hard you push doesn't seem to budge? Because at the moment, I can't get into the 10's or seem to push under 11.2, and it's driving me maaaad!!

Yes, I am speaking ridiculously prematurely as I'm only in week 3, and I did give myself til 1st June to get into the 10's, but I think for me there is something really demotivating about being 11.1/2/3/4 or whatever. When I was say between 11.7 and 11.13, I felt great. I was firstly happy about getting out of the 12's, and then happy again about going from 11.10 to 11.9, into single figures, and then 11.7 because I'm on the 'half stone' mark. But 11.6-11 stone I am not happy with, because I am just striving to be under the 10's and can't find any motivation!

And I can *tell* I'm going to be exactly the same with going from 10's to 9's, and 9's to 8's. Lol. Oh I do drive myself mad.

I suppose in a way I can draw consolation from the fact that when I'm at 11.2, I've lost a stone from my start weight, probably something to keep me going in the low numbers.

Hope you're all getting on well today, I can't wait to see my CDc tomorrow - NOT for the WI, because it's really slowed down for me this week (although if I lose 2lbs I'd have lost a stone in three weeks!!) but because I want to get some new packs. Her supplier has messed up deliveries for the last two weeks and I've had to go without chocolate shakes and bars I wanted this week, so after tomorrow finally no more butterscotch shakes because I've been putting off having them as long as possible each day - not because they are horrible, I just miss the chocolate!

Anyone have a weigh in today or this evening? Let me know and I'll update the list! :) xxxxxx

Hey everyone and go Witchy, go Witchy!!! ;)

You'll get there Luci - you've managed each mini goal so far :)

I am off work today feeling utterly cr*ppy.
My stomach is in knots and I feel really nauseous, so am just sipping water and hoping it will pass. Don't think I could stomach a shake :(

Just wanted to say 'hi' in amongst my dying lol.

Hey everyone and go Witchy, go Witchy!!! ;)

You'll get there Luci - you've managed each mini goal so far :)

I am off work today feeling utterly cr*ppy.
My stomach is in knots and I feel really nauseous, so am just sipping water and hoping it will pass. Don't think I could stomach a shake :(

Just wanted to say 'hi' in amongst my dying lol.

Aw Luci you sound really anal like me hehe its the way we are made though, my husband has hidden the scales and says I can only go on them a few times a week cos I drive him mad *just going to see whats happening on the scales lol*.

Watergirl *massive hug* aw babe hope you are ok soon, its awful when your not well, you take it easy and stay wrapped up.

Ive got my CDC coming tomorrow and woot woot she is introducing bars to me hehe, i only like chocolate and chocolate mint shakes so it will be nice to chew again. Im a bit nervous about her coming as her ladies loose a stone every two weeks and after first weight loss nothing much else has happened, but baby steps etc im not rushing myself, ive given myself till Christmas to shift some of this weight so I will just take each time at a time.

THansk hun. You will be fine. People often lose more than they think and I doubt her ladies lose that every 2 weeks!!! There'd be nothing left of them lol.

Hope you like the bars, as they seem to help a lot of people. Good luck with WI x

THansk hun. You will be fine. People often lose more than they think and I doubt her ladies lose that every 2 weeks!!! There'd be nothing left of them lol.

Hope you like the bars, as they seem to help a lot of people. Good luck with WI x

hope so and thank you will update WI tomorrow if im not on im sulking haha.

Dont know where my energy is coming from ive been bounding round like a loon all day.

Hey everyone, hope you are well. You're right Witchy I'm totally anal about the scales lol need to stop! Hope you feel better Watergirl :)

Well had my third weigh in today, lost 2lbs. I'm REALLY trying not to be a disappointed about it, but obviously after 7, then 5, it's a drop. As long as I get 3 or more next week I won't care.
To put things into perspective however, I have lost a stone in three weeks. Aaaand in two weeks I've lost 8 inches off everywhere!
Plus, 4 inches off my waist since I first met my CDc, so three weeks.

So all in all, not bad :) It's 2lbs I won't have to lose again, and 2 pounds closer to my Independence Day goal!

Hope everyone else is getting on OK, my CDc had everything I wanted in stock today so no more eating yucky stuff, yay :D
xxxxxxx

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 7lbs lost, 18 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 6lbs lost, 19lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 3 1/4lbs lost, 15 3/4lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 3lbs lost, 25lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 1lb lost 9 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 5lbs lost, 11 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 5lbs lost 23 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 10 lbs lost, 18 to go
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs
Fatandfedup - 30lbs

hiya thought i would give you an update just had my first weigh in after 5 days and ive lost 10lbs cant believe it am well pleased!!!!
yay me!!!anyone else been weighed today

Congratulations Fatandfedup! Amazing loss! And in such a short period of time, I bet you're so pleased! :D I'll add you to the list, keep it up, you'll be at your Independence Day weight in no time!

Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go

Hi everyone, only a very small loss for me this week (it seems to happen for me like this) 1 3/4lbs but hey I'm keeping going! Sometime in the future I may eventually get closer to my goal xx

Hey everyone, hope you are well. You're right Witchy I'm totally anal about the scales lol need to stop! Hope you feel better Watergirl :)

Well had my third weigh in today, lost 2lbs. I'm REALLY trying not to be a disappointed about it, but obviously after 7, then 5, it's a drop. As long as I get 3 or more next week I won't care.
To put things into perspective however, I have lost a stone in three weeks. Aaaand in two weeks I've lost 8 inches off everywhere!
Plus, 4 inches off my waist since I first met my CDc, so three weeks.

So all in all, not bad :) It's 2lbs I won't have to lose again, and 2 pounds closer to my Independence Day goal!

Hope everyone else is getting on OK, my CDc had everything I wanted in stock today so no more eating yucky stuff, yay :D
xxxxxxx

Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs
Fatandfedup - 30lbs

Thats still really good honey my CDC did say when you dont lose pounds you lose in inches and any loss is fab so well done.

hiya thought i would give you an update just had my first weigh in after 5 days and ive lost 10lbs cant believe it am well pleased!!!!
yay me!!!anyone else been weighed today

Aw thats really good bet your over the moon, I get weighted tomorrow lunch time so will update then.

Hi everyone, only a very small loss for me this week (it seems to happen for me like this) 1 3/4lbs but hey I'm keeping going! Sometime in the future I may eventually get closer to my goal xx

Hey every pound is a pound near so well done, just think how good you will feel when you get to your goal;)

Hey, I had a lower loss today as well, you've just got to think that you are now even closer to goal, and that's 2 pounds gone you don't have to lose again! It's so good you are keeping so positive, you will get there if you stick at it, I'm sure your losses will speed up soon :)

Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 5lbs lost, 14lbs to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go

Thats still really good honey my CDC did say when you dont lose pounds you lose in inches and any loss is fab so well done.

That's how I'm trying to look at it! Hopefully I'll lose 3lbs by next week as then I'll be in the 10's and I'll be soooo happy!

Thank you for your support, as always :) xxx

That's how I'm trying to look at it! Hopefully I'll lose 3lbs by next week as then I'll be in the 10's and I'll be soooo happy!

Thank you for your support, as always :) xxx

You will do and when you do we will do *the happy dance* << yes ive lost the plot haha, ive been scrowling through the inspiration slide show cos i wanted the dreaded c word, now im back and inspired and if that lady on the pics can go from a size 28 to a 10 in nine months then im on top of the world and will do it too. Im actually excited about the whole process just hate that time of night when im hungry.

You will do and when you do we will do *the happy dance* << yes ive lost the plot haha, ive been scrowling through the inspiration slide show cos i wanted the dreaded c word, now im back and inspired and if that lady on the pics can go from a size 28 to a 10 in nine months then im on top of the world and will do it too. Im actually excited about the whole process just hate that time of night when im hungry.

28 to a 10 in NINE MONTHS?! What the hell?! lol, what is the inspiration slide, is it on here?

I know what you mean, I'd love to do SS+ just to have four meals a day and stretch it out more, but want the losses on SS more than the extra meal!

And we will do the happy dance haha, maybe we're both going mad! :p

Back