Witchy - 28lbs 10 lbs lost, 18 to go
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go

I had my WI this evening, lost 3lbs (my own fault for drinking less than 3litres a day:rolleyes:) but my CDC wants me to aim for 5lbs net week :eek:

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 7lbs lost, 18 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 6lbs lost, 19lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 5lbs lost, 14lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 3lbs lost, 25lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 1lb lost 9 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 5lbs lost, 11 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 9lbs lost, 19 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 8lbs lost, 20 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 10 lbs lost, 18 to go
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs

I had my WI this evening, lost 3lbs (my own fault for drinking less than 3litres a day:rolleyes:) but my CDC wants me to aim for 5lbs net week :eek:

Hey, that's still a great loss! I'm sure you can make 5lbs next week, my CDc is asking me to aim for 4lbs! Personally I'm aiming for 3.. lol :p

Still a great loss though, keep it up! xx

28 to a 10 in NINE MONTHS?! What the hell?! lol, what is the inspiration slide, is it on here?

I know what you mean, I'd love to do SS+ just to have four meals a day and stretch it out more, but want the losses on SS more than the extra meal!

And we will do the happy dance haha, maybe we're both going mad! :p

The inspiration slides are in at the top where the control panel are it shows al lthe before and afters and if you find the before and after thread the lady is in there her photos are amazing

Awwwww my CDC cant make it today im gutted was really geared up but i suppose its a change to lose another pound so will update tomorrow afternoon when she comes.

Ok I relented and asked hubby for the scales, today is my weighting day it feels wrong not to be weighted, ive lost 5 pound so ive lost a stone and a pound in last two weeks im utterly gob smacked.

Ok I relented and asked hubby for the scales, today is my weighting day it feels wrong not to be weighted, ive lost 5 pound so ive lost a stone and a pound in last two weeks im utterly gob smacked.

Omg Witchy well done that's amazing! I bet you're so pleased! Would you like me to add that to the list? :)

Brilliant loss, congratulations! You can do the happy dance now lol :D xxxx

Hey, I had a lower loss today as well, you've just got to think that you are now even closer to goal, and that's 2 pounds gone you don't have to lose again! It's so good you are keeping so positive, you will get there if you stick at it, I'm sure your losses will speed up soon :)

Thanks for that - I've had a tough few days, Friday would have been the baby we lost in 2006's 2nd Birthday, Sunday we scattered mum's twin brother's Ashes, and the car broke down too on the way! Fiance's job is at risk again (3rd time in a year!) and usually by this point I would be stuffing my face with chocolate and thinking that Take Away's would make me feel better, but somehow I've still stuck to it, 100%! so I was a little disappointed with the loss, but I've now lost 4 1/2 stone since January so I'm disappointed but not, as it's still a loss, and providing it keeps going down it's ok. This is THE diet that I am not giving up on, I am changing my life for good on it, and will live healthier no matter what stresses are thrown my way - that was the decision I made in December when I was 17 stone (ouch to me!) So today, I've drunk my first litre of water, my first shake, and I'm having a nosey through Mini's whilst my little boy is playing on the floor, and although it's another sad day (it's actually a year to the day since my Uncle passed away) I know he would be very proud of my achievement so far, and by Christmas I am absolutely determined I WILL be that healthy person inside me who is determined to throw away those excess lbs! xx

Omg Witchy well done that's amazing! I bet you're so pleased! Would you like me to add that to the list? :)

Brilliant loss, congratulations! You can do the happy dance now lol :D xxxx

Yes please honey xxx Doing the dance haha

Hey, I had a lower loss today as well, you've just got to think that you are now even closer to goal, and that's 2 pounds gone you don't have to lose again! It's so good you are keeping so positive, you will get there if you stick at it, I'm sure your losses will speed up soon :)

Thanks for that - I've had a tough few days, Friday would have been the baby we lost in 2006's 2nd Birthday, Sunday we scattered mum's twin brother's Ashes, and the car broke down too on the way! Fiance's job is at risk again (3rd time in a year!) and usually by this point I would be stuffing my face with chocolate and thinking that Take Away's would make me feel better, but somehow I've still stuck to it, 100%! so I was a little disappointed with the loss, but I've now lost 4 1/2 stone since January so I'm disappointed but not, as it's still a loss, and providing it keeps going down it's ok. This is THE diet that I am not giving up on, I am changing my life for good on it, and will live healthier no matter what stresses are thrown my way - that was the decision I made in December when I was 17 stone (ouch to me!) So today, I've drunk my first litre of water, my first shake, and I'm having a nosey through Mini's whilst my little boy is playing on the floor, and although it's another sad day (it's actually a year to the day since my Uncle passed away) I know he would be very proud of my achievement so far, and by Christmas I am absolutely determined I WILL be that healthy person inside me who is determined to throw away those excess lbs! xx

Your doing brilliant, please keep your chin up you should be very proud of yourself and you will get your goalxx

Wow great losses this week!!!! I'm at work but just wanted to pop in to see how they were going.

Witchy you're going crazy - 15lbs in 2 weeks :) that's brilliant.

How's the study going Luci?

Sorry to hear about your sad day Alexmummy :(

Struggling with water today, which is not like me. Been manic at work which is why. Only done about 1.5 ltrs. Must get glugging.

Going to do xtrainer when I get home. Might do it wearing the Slendertone if I can cope! See you all soon xxx

Wow great losses this week!!!! I'm at work but just wanted to pop in to see how they were going.

Witchy you're going crazy - 15lbs in 2 weeks :) that's brilliant.

How's the study going Luci?

Sorry to hear about your sad day Alexmummy :(

Struggling with water today, which is not like me. Been manic at work which is why. Only done about 1.5 ltrs. Must get glugging.

Going to do xtrainer when I get home. Might do it wearing the Slendertone if I can cope! See you all soon xxx

ooo I have manflu feel really yacky this afternoon sob sob.

Is the slendertone any good???

Aww, thankfully my illness seems to be gone, although still a little queezy.
Not sure how good the slendertone is yet, as only been using it for a few days. Have it on right now though and am in pain lol.
It's strange and feels like a vibrating wave that makes you cringe it's so intense. Not sure how people gets it up so high so soon!

Time will tell :)

Aww, thankfully my illness seems to be gone, although still a little queezy.
Not sure how good the slendertone is yet, as only been using it for a few days. Have it on right now though and am in pain lol.
It's strange and feels like a vibrating wave that makes you cringe it's so intense. Not sure how people gets it up so high so soon!

Time will tell :)

Glad your better, you must have past it on to me although I feel like I have manflu haha. Think an early night is in order, as for the slendertone, well that sounds like fun, er not are you mad woman, shocks through ya body eeek, let me know if it works, I will try anything for a svelt like body lol.

Oh Alexmummy :( I just want to give you a big hug! I'm so sorry you've had such a tough week, it's so amazing you've managed to stick to SS which can be so difficult at the best of times, you should be so proud of yourself for that. Are you feeling better now? Thinking of you and your family xxx

Study is going ok WaterGirl, overstressing myself a bit but these exams determine whether I go to uni or not so they're really important! Argghh, how are you getting on? Slendertone sounds scary! lol

Witchy - added to the list :) Are your stats right so far? Only you said a stone and a half, and I've only got 15lbs written down xx

Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 15 lbs lost, 13 to go
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs

Last edited:
Oh Alexmummy :( I just want to give you a big hug! I'm so sorry you've had such a tough week, it's so amazing you've managed to stick to SS which ca so difficult at the best of times, you should be so proud of yourself for that. Are you feeling better now? Thinking of you and your family xxx

Study is going ok WaterGirl, overstressing myself a bit but these exams determine whether I go to uni or not so they're really important! Argghh, how are you getting on? Slendertone sounds scary! lol

Witchy - added to the list :) Are your stats right so far? Only you said a stone and a half, and I've only got 15lbs written down xx

Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs

OOo no id love to have lost that haha, I lost 5Ib this week and 10 last week

OOo no id love to have lost that haha, I lost 5Ib this week and 10 last week

Haha aw, it's still brilliant! :D

Everyone is doing so well so far. It's only been two weeks and everyone is already well on their way to reaching their goals. Look at Scojos and Thelma, less than a stone to go. And you Witchy!

I hope everyone reaches the weight they want by July 4th. You've all worked so hard and really deserve it :) xxxx

Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a good day,sorry feel a bit of a part timer re this thread, but reading all your comments is keeping me going!
2nd wi tonight lost 7 lbs, so lost 16lbs in total. Very pleased still have a long way to go but proceeding with caution as CDC said I may not lose at all nxt wk as my body catches up.

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a good day,sorry feel a bit of a part timer re this thread, but reading all your comments is keeping me going!
2nd wi tonight lost 7 lbs, so lost 16lbs in total. Very pleased still have a long way to go but proceeding with caution as CDC said I may not lose at all nxt wk as my body catches up.

That is fantastic all this thinsperation is paying off isnt it.

Ruth G - 10lbs, what a fab loss! You should be shouting from the rooftops! :D Hope you're getting on well so far xx

IssyWissy42 - It's no problem, this thread is here for anyone who needs it :) I'm glad we are helping you in some way or another! And a massive congratulations on your amazing loss this week, that's absolutely fantastic! Only 12lbs off your Independence Day challenge now, you'll get there in no time :D Keep it up!

Issywissy42 - 28lbs 16lbs lost, 12 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs