Independence Day Challenge!!

Am really impressed with everyone's losses. Issy that's fantastic and Ruth I'd be shouting about that too!!!

Slendertone isn't so bad I guess, but I don't feel like my muscles ache at all which makes me wonder if it's working. It is a little painful, although bearable, during, but I expected to be achy afterwards.

We'll see. Perhaps the pulses can't find any muscle - perhaps I don't have any!!!!

Am really impressed with everyone's losses. Issy that's fantastic and Ruth I'd be shouting about that too!!!

Slendertone isn't so bad I guess, but I don't feel like my muscles ache at all which makes me wonder if it's working. It is a little painful, although bearable, during, but I expected to be achy afterwards.

We'll see. Perhaps the pulses can't find any muscle - perhaps I don't have any!!!!

I know, everyone is doing amazingly! :D

Apparently it does work, but only if you have a low body fat percentage, which makes sense - it's like you can do all the sit ups in the world and have a 6 pack, but if you are overweight it doesn't show because there is a layer of fat covering it.

If you have a slim but untoned stomach, it works. So once you've finished CD you should see results :)

Just checking in guys. Fabulous losses so far - well done everyone! I've got my WI on Thursday night so am hoping to report a good loss.

Loving the "thinspiration", Witchy!! :D

Just checking in guys. Fabulous losses so far - well done everyone! I've got my WI on Thursday night so am hoping to report a good loss.

Loving the "thinspiration", Witchy!! :D

Hey Thelma, good luck for Thursday :) Let us know how you get on!

Hehe I think thinspiration sums up minimins perfectly :p xx

Hey Thelma, good luck for Thursday :) Let us know how you get on!

Hehe I think thinspiration sums up minimins perfectly :p xx

Thanks, Luci - will do!

Yep, you're right about minimins being thinspirational! :D x

Wow everyones losses are brilliant :D Well done girls!

Thats it in a nut shell witchy 'thinsperational', I like it! Wise words. Well done everyone on losses so far, good luck for everyone still to WI :)

Ps how do you link to a post? I have tried clicking on the perma link thingy but no joy. I am usually pretty good at this but am stumped!

Thats it in a nut shell witchy 'thinsperational', I like it! Wise words. Well done everyone on losses so far, good luck for everyone still to WI :)

Ps how do you link to a post? I have tried clicking on the perma link thingy but no joy. I am usually pretty good at this but am stumped!

I havent linked to this one its automatically in my control panel first thing I do when i log in is go to control panel and all the thread ive chatted are in are there.

Miss_mallow, congratulations on an absolutely fantastic first WI! 10lbs is brilliant, only 4lbs off a stone, you must be so thrilled. Makes all the hard work of week 1 worth it doesn't it! :D

Keep it up, you'll get to your Independence weight in no time!

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 7lbs lost, 18 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 6lbs lost, 19lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 5lbs lost, 14lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 8lbs lost, 20lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 3lbs lost, 25lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 1lb lost 9 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 5lbs lost, 11 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 16lbs lost, 12 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 8lbs lost, 20 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 15 lbs lost, 13 to go
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs 10lbs lost, 18 to go
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go

:)
I havent linked to this one its automatically in my control panel first thing I do when i log in is go to control panel and all the thread ive chatted are in are there.

Thanks for that witchy, I think I have cracked it!

The diet has just got better my CDC came to see me today and woot woot ive got bars now al different flavours and mix a mouse so I have a lovely choccy mint mouse in the fridge setting.

Had an ace work out today so funny, I bought Samba de Amigo for the Wii its totally mad and great for your arms.

The diet has just got better my CDC came to see me today and woot woot ive got bars now al different flavours and mix a mouse so I have a lovely choccy mint mouse in the fridge setting.

Had an ace work out today so funny, I bought Samba de Amigo for the Wii its totally mad and great for your arms.

Ooo mousse, sounds yummy, was it tasty?

Ooo mousse, sounds yummy, was it tasty?

Actually I was really suprised it was yummy, but think I will play about with it cos i would have prefered it less set, makes a change from shakes though and breaks the day now i can have a bar as well, still in the postive mode.

Is everyone ok ??

I haven't tried the mix a mousse yet, is it more kcals? Sounds yummy tho!

I'm well thanks Witchy, though I've got a huuuuge essay to write so have to force myself into that now!

How is everyone? Getting on well? :) Everyone's been a bit quiet here recently! xxxxxxx

Good luck getting the essay done Luci.
I've not been too well, got a dental abscess :( and the antibiotics are making me feel awful! I've not been able to stomach mousse or bars this week so hoping my loss on Monday reflects that!
Hope the rest of you girls are doing OK :) Just 6 weeks left of our challenge now :eek:

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 7lbs lost, 18 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 6lbs lost, 19lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 5lbs lost, 14lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 3lbs lost, 25lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 1lb lost 9 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 5lbs lost, 11 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 16lbs lost, 12 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 8lbs lost, 20 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 15 lbs lost, 13 to go
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs 10lbs lost, 18 to go
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go

I keep bobbing in every day I need the distraction of chatting to people especially on an evening.

Right school run time catch you all later x

Aww Vickie, hope you're okay. That sounds painful :(

My WI tomorrow and the scales haven't moved much this week. I'm pretty sure it's because I've been so down on water. Normally I drink about 4 ltrs, but I've been lucky if I've been doing 2 this week for some reason.

Don't mind the mousses, but I can never be bothered to make them! Tetras are just so easy for me and they mean I don't have to think about making things.

Right, am off to walk my dog and my Parents dog, who we're looking after for the weekend...and it looks like rain.

Hope everyone is well :) x

I've been struggling with water just lately too for some reason - I don't know how Witchy manages!
Hope you don't get too wet watergirl!

I've been struggling with water just lately too for some reason - I don't know how Witchy manages!
Hope you don't get too wet watergirl!

Lol don't worry, yesterday I forgot to drink ANY water whatsoever! I have no idea how, I've always drunk at least 4 pints every day until yest, it's become so natural I don't even think about it anymore, and then I forgot completely!

Not good. Think CD is doing things to my brain.

Back