Independence Day Challenge!!

Haha, maybe it's sending us all a bit nuts. What I find annoying is so many bank holidays. Having to find things to do and smelling BBQ's everywhere. Not sure I'll ever get used to that.

Managed to stay dry thanks :) thankfully missed it.

Did you not get a headache Luci?
Watergirl I've been invited to 2 frickin' BBQ's this weekend, I'm sure they do it on purpose lol

Crikey, not sure I'd want to go! Still, you've been strong so far, so nothing should change that :)

I know, I've been 100% for a month now and managed 3 big nights out in that time, I'd feel bad if I didn't go though. My CDC has already said have chicken and salad if I want to so I might if I'm really tempted...

Well you're braver than me! I have turned down 3 lunches and one boozy night out this week.

1) Friend sent me an email saying lunch on me, as it's my turn. I managed to turn it into 'coffee'
2) 2 friends catching up before one has a baby wants to go for nice lunch. Managing to delay so far...not sure whether to have chicken salad or just watch them eat lol
3) 1 friend invited me for a meal, which again I've turned into a coffee
4) Invited to drinks tonight which I've turned down

Quite proud of myself and looking forward to getting slimmer sooner because of my sensibleness (which I'm sure isn't even a word!)

Just read a load of your blog Vickie and it's lovely. Nice to read about your journey so far. You're going to be a fab bride! You'll have to share dresses with us!!!

I'm hoping my bf won't leave it too much longer to pop the question...I've dropped plenty of hints :)

Aww Liz glad they've agreed to coffee instead. TBH the food doesn't bother me so much as everyone drinking and me being the only one sober.
I think I'm going for this dress for my wedding. You're the total opposite to me, I never wanted to get married but having been through lots of sh*t in the last 18 months or so we decided to just go for it. Hope he see's how lucky he is to have you and pops the question soon ;)

I just realised I didn't know your names until now! It's really odd for me everyone calling me Luci on here, I keep forgetting its me lol.

No I didn't have a headache, I did keep getting a headrush all day though, but the penny STILL didnt drop! An official idiot I think!

I've been quite lucky with bank holidays so far as I always have a weigh in then haha, it gets me out of all of them! :p You've done really well to stick to it Liz :)

Oooh that's such a beautiful dress Vickie. You'll look so gorgeous on your wedding day! You must be so excited, even if it's quite a way off, there's so much to organise it will come around in no time :)

Haha Liz if you get him to do it quick, you and Vickie can have a double wedding! :p

Oooh by the way everyone, after my obsessive week on the scales last week, I decided no more weighing myself, but I gave in a few hours ago and did it for the first time this week, aaaaanndddd.....

I'M IN THE 10's!!!!!! :D :D :D 10.13.6! lol!! I'm going to wait til Monday to make sure it's official, but my scales and my CDc's seem to be in sync most of the time, so I hope so.

Oh I love CD so much, I really don't know what I'd have done without it. Or what I'm going to do when I finish!

Aww Liz glad they've agreed to coffee instead. TBH the food doesn't bother me so much as everyone drinking and me being the only one sober.
I think I'm going for this dress for my wedding. You're the total opposite to me, I never wanted to get married but having been through lots of sh*t in the last 18 months or so we decided to just go for it. Hope he see's how lucky he is to have you and pops the question soon ;)

Wow what a lovely dress you will look and feel like a princess! My aim is to get back into my w dress, (married in 1997 size 12),amazing how much fashion and my body has changed since then!

Woo well done Luci(or whatever your name is ;) lol)
Issy it won't be long before your dress fits perfectly :)
I can't wait to get mine but before then I'm chief bridesmaid this October and OH is a best man in a few weeks so all I seem to hear is "wedding"

Oh my Vickie, it's beautiful - what an incentive. I love the assymetry of it. Really pretty.

Well done Luci!!! Go you, go you!!!! Woohoo. God I hope I get there someday lol.

Right, am off to watch Ghost Hunters with my man :)

Have a good evening everyone xxx

Thats brilliant Luci bet your chuffed to bets,

Vickie your dress is gorgous, im trying to find a picture (minus me in it) as we have very similar tastes, by the way my name is Victoria but my friends call me Vix if witchy gets boring lol might as well introduce myself properlly seems as we will all be doing this together.

Water has been hard this week for me, ive only been getting through four litres, ive decided to put it down to the rain and maybe build an ark or something just incase haha.

Im dreading this weekend got to go to a birthday party and im the only one not eating or drinking, wont be the same dont really want to go either but cant get out of it.

Next week is going to be hard too its the school holidays and I have including my own seven kids all week which involves lots of baking and cooking so im really going to have to be strong.

Hi everyone.
Looking fwd to a long wkd, weather is meant to be hot & I live near the beach so hoping to take my little girl swimming armed with a tetra to avoid temptation of Mrs Rios the ice cream van!
Hope everyone has a good 100% wkd:)

Hi everyone.
Looking fwd to a long wkd, weather is meant to be hot & I live near the beach so hoping to take my little girl swimming armed with a tetra to avoid temptation of Mrs Rios the ice cream van!
Hope everyone has a good 100% wkd:)

Sounds heaven I want to come haha

Sounds heaven I want to come haha
lol, sure is,not sure who enjoys building the sand castles more, me or my daughter, just a big kid still me!

Victoria you'll feel immensely proud of yourself after the party, it's not much fun but hold on to the feeling of pride you get from staying strong.
As for the school hols - i could be worse, mrs. Ofsted could be coming ;) lol. Get them making things you don't like - everytime my OH has pizza now I make sure he has mushrooms on it LMAO.
Issy hope the weather stays nice for you :)

lol, sure is,not sure who enjoys building the sand castles more, me or my daughter, just a big kid still me!

I love the beach and building castle and speed boats for them to sit in. Im feeling a mini trip coming on haha. We are going to Whitby for a long weekend in September we are renting a little fishemans cottage (the cottage not he fisherman lol) but we can go up and down the coast to Scarborough and Filey, by then I will hopefully of lost a nice bit of weight and will be treating myself to some lovely gothy clothes from Whitby.

Victoria you'll feel immensely proud of yourself after the party, it's not much fun but hold on to the feeling of pride you get from staying strong.
As for the school hols - i could be worse, mrs. Ofsted could be coming ;) lol. Get them making things you don't like - everytime my OH has pizza now I make sure he has mushrooms on it LMAO.
Issy hope the weather stays nice for you :)

Aww you swore at me then, we dont mention the O word, they are not due for another year thankfully, dread those days. Good tip for making them things I dont like, although there isnt much where goodies are concerned, think im going to let my daughter be there teacher for the mixing and bowl licking.

Evening all,
Just back from WI, so another 4lbs bites the dust!!

Everyone's doing so well! Keep up the good work gals!

T x

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 7lbs lost, 18 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 6lbs lost, 19lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 5lbs lost, 14lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 11lbs lost, 17lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 3lbs lost, 25lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 1lb lost 9 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 5lbs lost, 11 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 16lbs lost, 12 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 5lb lost, 20 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 8lbs lost, 20 to go
Mia- 28lbs
Cooky888 - 28lbs
Fatgirlslims - 28lbs
Witchy - 28lbs 15 lbs lost, 13 to go
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb
Shlinz - 28lbs
RuthG - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go
Mumto4 - 28lbs
Miss_mallow - 28lbs 10lbs lost, 18 to go
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go

Well done Thelma! Amazing loss! You should be really proud, you're doing so well :D

Vix - be strong! You'll feel so great once you've got through it. The testing times can be dreadful, in the lead up to it and also the whole time it is happening, but once it is done and you got through it, it proves to you that you can do anything! I think Sole Source is really helpful in this way, it teaches you to go through times of temptation and not give in - well that's how it's worked for me anyway! I hope I can stick to it after this is all over and its back to reality :) She's right tho, make the kids make things you hate haha, avoids all temptation!

All this talk of sandcastles, I want to go on holidaaaay :( Last year's holiday was horrible, I didn't enjoy it at all because of my weight, I'd love to go this year and be able to enjoy it. And also Vickie, I had a look at that website and I've found my wedding dress! All I have to do is find a husband now before they stop manufacturing it lol!!

Oh and I'm Lucinda. It's fine to call me Luci, it's just no-ones called me that since I was about 13 and it just brings back loads of memories!

Back