Independence Day Challenge!!

Thank you honey xx

Hello all
I'm back from my hols and back to the daily grind. Thankfully I have Minis to keep me sane!

Congrats to everyone who's lost this week. The target is looking more and more achievable for everyone! I've got my WI on Friday so although I've been away on hols, I'll be expecting a reasonable loss.

Good to be back amongst the throng!

xx

welcome back Thelma, how was your holiday?

Thanks, Witchy. It was lovely - very chilled and relaxing. My friend and I were doing some driving around the highlands of Scotland, taking in the scenery. Didn't realise how powerful I was though...I can control the weather, don't you know! All I had to do was think about getting out of the car for a wander around a loch or village and the rain came on. And then, when we thought about getting back in the car and driving some more...the sun came out! So, for anyone who needs a suntan for a special ocassion, just let me know and I'll go and sit in my car for a week! lol

How's you, Witchy? You've had fab losses. Do you still have your manicure from last week? :D

That just made me laugh.

Yes the calgel is still on, just had the infills done today, wow my nails have really grown and are lovely and glittery.

Id love to go to Scotland, never been but its on my list of must do's, maybe wont take you with me though cos of your special gift though hehe.

I do love glittery nails! My nails have never been painted so often since being on CD and making sure I don't munch when I'm bored! lol

I'll make sure I buy some kind of campervan that I can just move into whenever you decide to come visiting to Scotland so you won't need to worry about my gift! lol

Thank you Thelma the campervan will serve perfect haha

Glad your exams are over Luci and you enjoyed your holidays Thelma.
Well done Witchy for completing the challenge! :bliss:
Glad the yoga is helping Liz, just lately I've been so emotional too ad realistically CD is the only thing that I can put it down to (hormones are all over the place!) so maybe I should give it a go!

I have to say ive been so emotional up and down since I have started this diet, hence weekend off it camping, been so snappy and horrid to hubby, its only on a weekend though rest of week I can cope with it, weird.:sigh:

Welcome back Thelma!
Not been on today, as feeling fed up because I STS. Scales hadn't moved all week so thought it would happen, but still depressing to see.
Am pleased as have lost about 2 inches off hips and some of chest, so I know the exercise is working, but still disappointing that nothing changed weight wise.

Woo Hoo!! I now have a healthy BMI of 24.3!! :D :bliss:

Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 16lbs lost, 9 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 18lbs lost, 7lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 11.5 lbs lost, 7.5lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 20lbs lost, 8lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 12lbs lost, 16lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 5.5 lbs lost 4.5 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 9.5lbs lost, 6.5 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 16lbs lost, 12 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 13lb lost, 12 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 27lbs lost, 1 to go
Witchy - 28lbs 27 lbs lost, 1 to go so near
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb 8lb lost, 20 to go
RuthG - 30lbs -21lbs lost, 9 to go
Miss_mallow - 28lbs 10lbs lost, 18 to go
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go
Lemma1968 - 10lbs, 2lbs lost, 8 to go

That's brilliant, Cat! Congratulations on all your hard work!!! :D

Watergirl you have lost inches so thats brillinant, my cdc once told me that you dont always lose pounds so you might lose the inches instead those times, give yourself a clap its all going the right way xx

Hey Witchy
How you doing today? Hope you're feeling ok. CD definitely does play havoc with the hormones sometimes
x

Hi All
another 6lbs for me (2 week WI).
T x
Luci-de-Milo - 25lbs - 16lbs lost, 9 to go
Sarette - 25lbs - 18lbs lost, 7lbs to go
Alexmummy07 - 19lbs 11.5 lbs lost, 7.5lbs to go
Cat Bee - 28lbs - 20lbs lost, 8lbs to go
Water Girl - 28lbs 12lbs lost, 16lbs to go
Trisha - 10 lbs 5.5 lbs lost 4.5 lbs to go
Scojos - 16lbs 9.5lbs lost, 6.5 to go
Issywissy42 - 28lbs 16lbs lost, 12 to go
Thelma - 25lbs 19lb lost, 6 to go
Fatfighter - 28lbs 27lbs lost, 1 to go
Witchy - 28lbs 27 lbs lost, 1 to go so near
Fenix - 25lbs 1lb lost, 24 to go
Leahtm - 28lb 8lb lost, 20 to go
RuthG - 30lbs -21lbs lost, 9 to go
Miss_mallow - 28lbs 10lbs lost, 18 to go
Fatandfedup - 30lbs 10lbs lost, 20 to go
Lemma1968 - 10lbs, 2lbs lost, 8 to go

Thanks Witchy :)
Well done Thelma - great loss.
Scales are moving for me now, so hoping for biggish loss this week.

Well done Thelma!
Glad the scales are moving for you now Liz :)
Anyone got any plans for the weekend? I'm off to the theatre tonight then off to the lake district for a few days on Monday :)

Ooh, how lovely Vickie.
Not doing anything anywhere near as exciting - going through wardrobe, sorting clothes to wash and then Ebay.
Never done it before (the Ebaying thing, not the clothes washing lol), but need money for spending in Orlando and figured every little helps!

Have fun. What you seeing at the theatre?

Thanks, Watergirl. Glad you're feeling more positive about the scales moving. Inches count too though, so don't dismiss them :)

Great idea about ebaying clothes. I've only bought from ebay, but should take a leaf from your book for my Australia trip. Hmm, think I've just discovered what I'm doing at the weekend! lol

Thanks Thelma. Yes am glad about inches, but feel like I'm never going to see the 11stones!
I have no idea what my Ebay log in even is, having not used it for so long, or what I'm doing. I have at least 3 really beautiful dresses though, that are so flattering to sizes 18 - 20 that I'm hopeful someone will like them :)

Back