indian ee advice please

busybee123

I rarely do EE. But today I am.
We are having an Indian tonight and I'm a bit confused, if say I have a chicken dhansak for 6.5 syns and a pilau rice for 2.5 syns is this right?? If just seems wrong!
Because ordinarily I would have it or red OR green.

Please can someone advise?

Thanks.

If that's what it says in the book hunni then it's ok! It is hard to mix your carbs and proteins when you're used to doing red and green days! I always used to do red and green, but now I enjoy the flexibility of EE, although I do miss having 2 As and Bs!!!!
Have a nice time tonight xx

just looked it up and yes thats right. Im having an indian tonight too but im having chicken byriani on EE @ 12 1/2 syns. treating myself as hubbie is out x

I'm so jealous now...I LURVE indian food! But as we've had home made curry for 2 days I'm doing chicken salad tonight!

It's not really an EE meal though as I doubt there is enough superfree to qualify. I would probably take it as green and either syn or HEB the chicken

You also need to weigh the portion as some can be as much as three times the portion sizes quoted

I did exactly that. I had it as a green. I Counted the chicken as HE b x 2 since I hadn't already had any HE B's. There was a lot of chicken.
I've never done it this way before so I hope it's ok!!

I did exactly that. I decided on a green day and counted the chicken as HE b x 2 as I hadn't already had any HE b's -and there was a lot of chicken!
Delicious!!!! Nom nom nom!!!

Share you recipe Roziee! Hehe

I rarely do EE. But today I am.
We are having an Indian tonight and I'm a bit confused, if say I have a chicken dhansak for 6.5 syns and a pilau rice for 2.5 syns is this right?? If just seems wrong!
Because ordinarily I would have it or red OR green.

Please can someone advise?

Thanks.

I'm having exactly that tonight! What a bargain. Enough syns left for a sneaky G&T and a poppadum?!!

xx

Back