Indian takeaway

jennyc_uk

Silver Member
Hi!

I have searched for this but can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for.
I'm going to the theatre tonight with my parents and they plan to have a takeaway after. I'm fine with this as I've planned for it but don't want to go silly (only two popadoms then boooo) I've looked in my book n fancy a rogan Josh but it only refers to lamb rogan Josh. Now am I just being thick or will it b the same syns in a chicken one as lamb or more or less? Bit confused (or maybe just stupid!)

Thanks guys

Sounds lovely.
Chicken meat is a little lower in fat than lamb meat so logically the Syns would be less but personally I would count the Syn value as the same as the lamb to keep yourself on track.
Try going for plain boiled rice
Hope this helps. :D

I'd agree that whilst lamb tends to be fattier, I'd go with the higher syns just to be on the safe side. Can I ask how many syns in a popadom? We're off for an Indian tommorow - I usually have the spiced mixed grill.

Popadoms are 4 syns on average

even better is tandoori chicken or lamb with plain rice...as it is freeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Last edited:
I got chicken rogan josh at an indian meal last weekend and counted it as the same as the lamb because I couldn't find the chicken one. HTH x

Back