Indian

Smirky

Gold Member
So it's my OH's parents Ann this weekend, and on sunday we are having an indian... oh joys upon joys!!!

Could of had chinese but noooooooo!

SO!

looked on the lady luck site and got info for some stuff, it states that a portion of chicken balti is 19 points?

However! on the indians menu that we are getting it from, they do a combo deal where you can pick from any curry you want and get two different ones but in half portions... anyone seen these??

anyway does that mean i only need to point 9points for it?

Also my OH want's Pilau (sp?) rice, saw that for 180gs is 4 points.. whats this about 1/4 of a tray? or half? haven't a clue! :(

also i see that nanns are 11 points, however the one OH want's to share is the tikka one? anyone have any ideas what this would be please?

i'm planning on only having breakfast on sunday and then also saving a few points each day next week to make sure i cover for it all :)

thanks in advance! any help will be great xx

i think on that site it's for full portions so i;m sure it would be half the points:)

i think on that site it's for full portions so i;m sure it would be half the points:)

thank you hun! :) just unsure how to point the nann bread now, going to have 1/4 of the rice and call that 4 points as im very sure 1/4 wont be 180g! but to be on safe side and then curry 9 points, so hmm thinking 6 or 7 for nann?? it says 11.. but thinking that may be for plain and he wants tikka lol :)

Back