Induction - AGAIN.

Re-starting Induction tomorrow.

Ive been LC-ing for about 7 weeks now - well for the first 5 I was doing very well - not sticking to Atkins to the letter (eg, having roasted butternut squash, sweet potato, sweetcorn in my salad etc, and I know theyre not Induction friendly) and I was losing weight - I lost 5lbs in total, no bloating, no feeling sick etc.

Then I went to stay with a friend for 4 days... My God, that woman eats like a pig. Anyhoo, its kinda thrown me off and Ive been trying to LC since and its just not working, I cant stick to it and no weight is being lost... I think my system needs a big kick up the bum and so do I :D

Hi Mrs,

You need to get back into ketosis to stop feeling hungry, which means no more than 20g carbs a day in induction, so that will mean cutting out the sweet potato, sweetcorn etc and really sticking to induction. After 3-4 days ketosis will kick in and you'll feel wonderful and not hungry. If you can be disciplined and lower your carbs, it will really benefit you.

Good Luck. Jayne

Yes, good advice Leanne :)

Sounds like good advice. Good luck:)

Some great advice here-I'm going thru induction again, had some sugar in my tea today and after reading this realised how important it is to eat clean!!!

Back