Information please

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

i've been looking around trying to find a diet suitable for me. I have tried many other options and have finally had enough of years and years worth of yo yo dieting. This plan sounds like it could work for me.

So was wondering if it works out expensive buying the products as well as food for evening meal and snacks? Also which flavour shakes would you reccomend?

All info appreciated! Lisa xx

Hi Lisa, I have been on this diet for 2 weeks and have been previously been on slimming world, and can say that this is loads cheaper. 2 shakes per day £2, tv dinner plus veg £2 snacks £1, so roughly £5 per day. You would pay more than that for any diet. Maybe some of the other girls do it differently, I know thw powder form costs half the price,and spend more on evening meal, but I like the ready made drinks, Cafe latte is my favourite. I am a vegetarian so food is cheaper for me as well. I have lost 6lbs in 2 weeks and hope to stay on this diet until I go on holiday in September. Hope you join us.

Thanks fo replying. :)

Im very tempted to try the powder which you make up. This would be a better option for me i think. Works out to about £6 per 12 servings, so thatd be 6 days worth. Then snacks on top plus evening meal. Luckily i have a poundland near me so if i need weight watchers crisps etc then i can without the expence.

I have a lot to lose so if this diet is suitable for me id be on long term. Would this be ok do you think? Sorry for all the questions and rambling on but id rather get it all out now!

I love the diet because I dont have to think all day about what Im going to have to eat, it really is simple. I was really hungry the first week and I had to have good willpower but I got through and last week my hunger had sorted itself out, you do have to drink a lot of water, helps fill you up and its good for you, actually I have diet juice. I think you could stay on this for a while, make sure you eat veggies though otherwise you may have trouble 'going'. You can have any snacks, 3 per day, but they could be anything, at the minute my fave is jacket potatoes, 4 in pack from Iceland, stuffed with cheese, 1 of them is 115 cals so I have one of them and then make sure I have snack ajacks or something that is less than 100 cals for the next snack.

I find it's quite a cheap diet.... I have tesco's ultra slim powder instead of slimfast.... It's exactly the same, just cheaper! At the moment it's on offer 2 tubs for £6 so that 24 meals!!!

I then have fruit or special k snacks! With just normal dinner in the evening (frozen vegetables are a life saver, £1 for a pack that can last 1 or 2 weeks!)

I love this diet, it really is worth trying'

I find it's quite a cheap diet.... I have tesco's ultra slim powder instead of slimfast.... It's exactly the same, just cheaper! At the moment it's on offer 2 tubs for £6 so that 24 meals!!!

I then have fruit or special k snacks! With just normal dinner in the evening (frozen vegetables are a life saver, £1 for a pack that can last 1 or 2 weeks!)

I love this diet, it really is worth trying'

Lotty, you are a gag. 1 pack froz veg for 2 weeks, I eat half a £1 bag of veg with my dinner every night hahahahahah, maybe you eat fresh veg as well, but thoughts of that diet programme comes to mind with no veg in the tube (cant think of name, one fat one skinny) well as long as you healthy x x x x x

Lotty, you are a gag. 1 pack froz veg for 2 weeks, I eat half a £1 bag of veg with my dinner every night hahahahahah, maybe you eat fresh veg as well, but thoughts of that diet programme comes to mind with no veg in the tube (cant think of name, one fat one skinny) well as long as you healthy x x x x x

Supersize vs superskinny ..... I liked that show!!!!!

I do get the kg bag.... Really have half a bag???? I tend to have a pudding bowl full with some new potatoes and fish or something! Maybe I should be having more!!! I do make sure I have fruit for my snacks!

I am a vegetarian maybe that just an excuse to eat loads, but I do love my veg shame I have to spoil it by adding loads of spuds with butter as well

Well looks like i will be starting after my hols. Back on the 6th, diet on the 7th. About time too!

Hiya LL ive quite a bit to lose aswell and plan on staying on SF pretty long term ive found it really good and flexible and not to expensive i love all shakes except the vanilla just didnt like that at all for some reason lol ive lost just over a stone in 4 months

Back