Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

inlaws coming tommorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tinkerbellsmum, 15 April 2011 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    hi i will be on day 2 tommorrow and i arranged ages ago for my bro and sister in laws to come. I can't cancel them cause we cancelled last time cause my husband was ill.
    i'm so missing food and drink at mo. i've planned to do a meal I don't like so i'm not tempted and I have soup for myself (i'm not telling them) I never drink achol anyway but I don't usually have water though.
    i'm hoping I feel ok

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Aww... :hug99:

Always tricky, family occasions - but it sounds like you've got a good plan there. Remember - your needs are just as important as theirs, so you have a right to eat and drink whatever you want (or not eat and drink, as the case may be... :)).

Hope it all goes well! :cross:

4. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
  5. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Completely agree with Lily . There is a lovely section in the Beck book about this which I was reading yesterday. Do what is right for you - ie stick to your soup. They probably won't even notice, or if they do it will just be a fleeting thing, once they have gone it won't even register with them and they will have forgotten about it before you know - but for you its big - you deserve to do this for you!.

Hope the day goes well

6. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    they haven't notice but i've found it hard. esp cause they had chips but funny thing is I more wanted the weetabix the kids had

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.