inlaws coming tommorrow

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tinkerbellsmum, 15 April 2011 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    hi i will be on day 2 tommorrow and i arranged ages ago for my bro and sister in laws to come. I can't cancel them cause we cancelled last time cause my husband was ill.
    i'm so missing food and drink at mo. i've planned to do a meal I don't like so i'm not tempted and I have soup for myself (i'm not telling them) I never drink achol anyway but I don't usually have water though.
    i'm hoping I feel ok

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Aww... :hug99:

Always tricky, family occasions - but it sounds like you've got a good plan there. Remember - your needs are just as important as theirs, so you have a right to eat and drink whatever you want (or not eat and drink, as the case may be... :)).

Hope it all goes well! :cross:

4. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
  5. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Completely agree with Lily . There is a lovely section in the Beck book about this which I was reading yesterday. Do what is right for you - ie stick to your soup. They probably won't even notice, or if they do it will just be a fleeting thing, once they have gone it won't even register with them and they will have forgotten about it before you know - but for you its big - you deserve to do this for you!.

Hope the day goes well

6. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    they haven't notice but i've found it hard. esp cause they had chips but funny thing is I more wanted the weetabix the kids had

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.