inlaws coming tommorrow

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi i will be on day 2 tommorrow and i arranged ages ago for my bro and sister in laws to come. I can't cancel them cause we cancelled last time cause my husband was ill.
i'm so missing food and drink at mo. i've planned to do a meal I don't like so i'm not tempted and I have soup for myself (i'm not telling them) I never drink achol anyway but I don't usually have water though.
i'm hoping I feel ok

Aww... :hug99:

Always tricky, family occasions - but it sounds like you've got a good plan there. Remember - your needs are just as important as theirs, so you have a right to eat and drink whatever you want (or not eat and drink, as the case may be... :)).

Hope it all goes well! :cross:

Completely agree with Lily . There is a lovely section in the Beck book about this which I was reading yesterday. Do what is right for you - ie stick to your soup. They probably won't even notice, or if they do it will just be a fleeting thing, once they have gone it won't even register with them and they will have forgotten about it before you know - but for you its big - you deserve to do this for you!.

Hope the day goes well

they haven't notice but i've found it hard. esp cause they had chips but funny thing is I more wanted the weetabix the kids had

Back