Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Resisted the lure of pizza too :eek: Going to have quick catch up and then off to bed!

Blimey you done good there missus! :) A long day for you though - hope you get some decent rest time.

Yum to bolognese - I'm cooking up a batch this weekend. Made the mac and cheese on the weekend but not a massive fan, it's not mac and cheese really is it....might throw in some Laughing Cow.

Sx

Hope today hasn't been so long lovely!

Running still seems an alien concept (not least because of La Boobettes!!) Haven't run since I was 16 (aside from a short run when one of the dogs get out. Don't do it voluntarily ;) )

Running still seems an alien concept (not least because of La Boobettes!!) Haven't run since I was 16 (aside from a short run when one of the dogs get out. Don't do it voluntarily ;) )

LOL a very good sports bra required. The first time I put mine on when it was a bit small for me I got stuck getting in off when I was sweating and sticky. So there I was with one boob escaping with the T back bit stuck half way up my arms. I was trying to work out how to get scissors in my trapped hands to chop something or which friend I would call to come rescue me :eek: Luckily after I dried off a bit I somehow manage to wriggle my way out but thats the way to stop the ladies giving me black eyes :8855:

Much more reasonable length of day today & managed to stick to plan even though evil TOTM appeared in the early hours this morning. Since losing weight my periods have got more regular (boo) but lighter (hurrah) Really hoping hormones and fluid retention don't scupper my WI this week. Why oh why does period = desire to eat body weight in chocolate?

Has been very cold and bit snowy at times but looking more promising for tomorrow. Am working on a new running playlist on my iPhone tracks so far...

Proud - Heather Small which is fab & motivating for my warm up walk
Stronger (what doesn't kill you!) - seems appropriate for when I start running :p
Attack - 30 seconds to Mars gets me fired up
Eye of Tiger - go SJB aka Rocky you can run up the steps
Don't Upset the Rhthym (love the go baby go baby go bit)
So what - love pink's stuff you attitude
Wings - not a big fan of Little mix but fab beat and will give me a boost at flagging moments
Running up that Hill - Placebo not Kate Bush and timed for when I hit the hill on my usual route :giggle:
What goes around comes around - love Justin Timberlake :love:

Hmmm need a few more. Any suggestions gratefully received :D Will keep listening to ideas as I catch up with the happenings on here

Don't stop me now - Queen. Such an energising song x

Congrats on your progress and all the running, you are so fab xxxx

S_J_B your stats are SO motivating! Losing almost 9stone is AMAZING. I bet you feel like a new person?!

On my walks I am listening to

Sia album '1000 Forms of Fear' - TUNES!
Chvrches Album 'The Bones of What you Believe' - Brilliant Album in general, good beat to walk or run along to.
Demi Lovato - "Skyscraper"
Katy Perry - "Roar"

Music is a must! I want to learn how to Northern Soul dance once i've got a bit of this weight off, I can't wait!

Major congrats on your running, bet your heart is loving you right now.

your doing brill lovely i love music really lifts my spirits x

Just a quick hello from me - thought might make some people smile to hear I did another Fartlek running session this morning.

I was slightly hampered by an attack of the giggles when it occurred to me I'd eaten a portion of chilli I'd made when on SP packed with beans for extra FARTlek power :8855:

Off to work & will catch up properly later x

LOL a very good sports bra required. The first time I put mine on when it was a bit small for me I got stuck getting in off when I was sweating and sticky. So there I was with one boob escaping with the T back bit stuck half way up my arms. I was trying to work out how to get scissors in my trapped hands to chop something or which friend I would call to come rescue me :eek: Luckily after I dried off a bit I somehow manage to wriggle my way out but thats the way to stop the ladies giving me black eyes :8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

"Um... Hi. I er.. have a bit of a problem..... "
"... why do you sound muffled?"

What a hell of a convo that'd be ;)

Don't stop me now - Queen. Such an energising song x
Good call its actually on one of my other running playlists but will add it!

S_J_B your stats are SO motivating! Losing almost 9stone is AMAZING. I bet you feel like a new person?!

On my walks I am listening to

Sia album '1000 Forms of Fear' - TUNES!
Chvrches Album 'The Bones of What you Believe' - Brilliant Album in general, good beat to walk or run along to.
Demi Lovato - "Skyscraper"
Katy Perry - "Roar"

Music is a must! I want to learn how to Northern Soul dance once i've got a bit of this weight off, I can't wait!

Major congrats on your running, bet your heart is loving you right now.

Thanks I feel so much better and fitter. BP and pulse way lower than they were :)

Katy P is a very good idea, not heard of some of others will have to look round the iStore! Good luck on your weight loss journey x

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

"Um... Hi. I er.. have a bit of a problem..... "
"... why do you sound muffled?"

What a hell of a convo that'd be ;)

Its got to be one hell of a good friend you call to get you out of your sweaty sports bra :p

oh i love the wind story lololol the little rascals do escape dont they lolol let them blow i say x x

So there I was with one boob escaping with the T back bit stuck half way up my arms. I was trying to work out how to get scissors in my trapped hands to chop something or which friend I would call to come rescue me :eek: Luckily after I dried off a bit I somehow manage to wriggle my way out

Sorry lovely but WAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA ROFL :D Classic story, I love it!

Music - what about Donna Summer, Last Dance? Or Devo?

Much more reasonable length of day today & managed to stick to plan even though evil TOTM appeared in the early hours this morning. Since losing weight my periods have got more regular (boo) but lighter (hurrah) Really hoping hormones and fluid retention don't scupper my WI this week. Why oh why does period = desire to eat body weight in chocolate?

Has been very cold and bit snowy at times but looking more promising for tomorrow. Am working on a new running playlist on my iPhone tracks so far...

Proud - Heather Small which is fab & motivating for my warm up walk
Stronger (what doesn't kill you!) - seems appropriate for when I start running :p
Attack - 30 seconds to Mars gets me fired up
Eye of Tiger - go SJB aka Rocky you can run up the steps
Don't Upset the Rhthym (love the go baby go baby go bit)
So what - love pink's stuff you attitude
Wings - not a big fan of Little mix but fab beat and will give me a boost at flagging moments
Running up that Hill - Placebo not Kate Bush and timed for when I hit the hill on my usual route :giggle:
What goes around comes around - love Justin Timberlake :love:

Hmmm need a few more. Any suggestions gratefully received :D Will keep listening to ideas as I catch up with the happenings on here

I need to get back into my sports bra for Zumba next week. Lets just say the other ladies there nearly got an eyeful this Tuesday lol Think I was more sore from giggling then dancing :D

got a few song ideas for your playlist?

Dancing with myself - Billy Idol
Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
Any Way You Want It - Journey
She Bangs - Ricky Martin
Come on Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
She's so Skinny - Lo-rider
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
Eye of the tiger - Survivor
SOS - rhianna
You shook me all night long - ac/dc
whole lotta rosie - ac/dc
Hungry like the wolf - Duran Duran
American Idiot - Green Day
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
the Sweet escape -Gwen Stefani
I Like that - Houston
Do Nothing - the specials
Flashdance (what a feeling) - irene Cara
One way or another - Blondie

I have so many playlists myself lol.......do you like upbeat or slower music, any particular era? :)

Well done!! That's fabulous :) So pleased for you :)

Yeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah well done Shelley, that is so bl**dy brilliant :D :D

And it's such a pretty colour :)

Well done champ!

Thanks lovely ladies - I'm still grinning :D managed to continue whilst scoffing dinner too!!

what about Donna Summer, Last Dance?
Tune - not sure I have in iTunes library but sure have it somewhere!

I need to get back into my sports bra for Zumba next week. Lets just say the other ladies there nearly got an eyeful this Tuesday lol Think I was more sore from giggling then dancing :D
Good luck ;)

Dancing with myself - Billy Idol
Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
Any Way You Want It - Journey
She Bangs - Ricky Martin
Come on Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
She's so Skinny - Lo-rider
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
Eye of the tiger - Survivor
SOS - rhianna
You shook me all night long - ac/dc
whole lotta rosie - ac/dc
Hungry like the wolf - Duran Duran
American Idiot - Green Day
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
the Sweet escape -Gwen Stefani
I Like that - Houston
Do Nothing - the specials
Flashdance (what a feeling) - irene Cara
One way or another - Blondie

I have so many playlists myself lol.......do you like upbeat or slower music, any particular era? :)
Some good ones - thanks. I have eclectic tastes and some songs I wouldn't class as my thing are fab for running. Lady Gaga got me going well today :8855:

Grinning like an idiot tonight :D :D :D

Lost 2.5lbs and got my 9 stone award :bliss:

Brilliant! Fantastic loss! No wonder you're grinning :happy096:
Lovely colour for you new award. There's no stopping you recently and as they say there's nothing tastes better than being slimmer feels. xx

Back