Insane Ramblings on Route to being Fit & Fabulous Forever

Hmm I have received them in the past (last year in fact) but generally find having a man more trouble than its worth! But I guess thats a sign I haven't met the right one yet (OMG I just became my mother :eek:)
Even when you DO find the right one, they can still be trouble! LOL :D

Well done on resisting the pizza!
And at least you realised what made your run what it was, there's a learning curve in everything :)

I'm glad you had a good night last night :) Well done resisting the pizza and other unfriendly foods! What happened during your run sounds a bit scary! Good thing you know why it happened :) And at least you ended up feeling fab!

Have a lovely evening x

Was quite scary this morning & I will be super careful when I go on next run ;)

I'm very glad to hear it hun - because that did sound horrible!!! Lots of water next time :)

Now have a relaxing evening, feet up and revel in that shiny and well deserved halo :D

Oh gosh.... so glad to read that you got home alright and worked out what was wrong. Please do take extra care next time! On the other hand, you did brilliantly in resisting pizza and other goodies last night, all power to you and roll on getting that next award, because by 'eck, you deserve to at next weigh in. xx

So having an odd one today. So if this turns in to a long and rambling post :rolleyes:

Had a fab Anti-Valentines. Although the change of location meant although I had a lovely healthy tea (chicken, salad & Jacket potato) everyone else had pizza, chips, dough balls and ice cream :eek: :drool: The pizza looked and smelt amazing but I didn't have even the tinest bit <<polishes halo>>

We had fab evening watching trashy TV and daft games. Have also got a Xbox Just Dance night planned as we are very excited to try the tetris version but I'm so not being yellow and having people try and lift me up :8855: Even now thats just not fair to other people. But was a real NSV in the fact I didn't think can't be involved in that cause I'll get sweaty & breathless. In fact I know I still will be sweaty and puffed but only in the same way as everyone rather than after half a song!

Then went for a run this morning was feeling absolutely fabulous until about 2 miles in. Legs starting feeling bit achy and decided to head home rather than do the 4 miles I'd planned. Was mentally beating myself up feeling a failure although was trying to nip that in bud when I suddenly felt rubbish. Thought was going to throw up. Slow down then walked for a bit. Then felt better so continued jogging. Got about 1/2 mile from home and honest thought was going to pass out :( Looking back what was hilarious was that rather than run along the river where loads of benches and fishermen I thought "it'll be really embarassing if I pass out in front of them" so I went the back way where meant I ended up having to sit on bollards / someones fence / window sill of a estate agents to stick my head between my legs. Plus there was no-one around to help me at 7.30am on a Sunday!!

Luckily I made it home. Had already laid out my mat & towel as had planned to do some abs on my return so dragged self into front room. Stripped off most of clothes as was feeling really soggy and cold by then. And laid on the floor. Took about 20 minutes to feel OK then showered to warm up and wash my hair and went back to bed for couple of hours ;)

I think I understand what happened - I was out late last night, I didn't drink any alcohol but also didn't drink as much fluid as I would most evenings & forgot to take a drink to bed. I didn't have my usual HEXB of a chewy delight late into the evening. And when I checked my running App which I'd turned off on the third or fourth time I stopped and sat. In fact I'd covered my usual 3 mile route nearly as quick as normal which given I'd walked 0.5 mile and stopped several times suggests the 2 plus miles I ran were faster than normal. So lesson to self - hydrate better / take it steady / snack in evening before run / carry some cash when running!

I feel fab now - was even contemplating doing my abs this evening but a good real life friend has veto'd that :D

Have nipped into work this afternoon - grrr but decided as been on hols and Mondays are always chaos it would be easier to come in and get caught up at least for the most part! Plus using t'internet to catch up on here :p but only after finished my work stuff!

Off to read your news x

Resisting pizza and ice cream - well done xxx i take my hat off to you as i cant run to save my life lol

Evening :D

Horrid day but always is first day back from holiday!

Luckily came home to lovely scrummy campfire stew bubbling away in my slow cooker :)

I did a couple of KB workouts today & felt fine so going to do an easy run tomorrow. Luckily in the week because I run at silly o'clock I always keep to a route close to home that involves virtually no road crossing etc. That way if I feel funny I can get home quickly. Am drinking loads tonight to pre hydrate! Water not gin unfortunately ;)

Realised today that my work clothes are getting baggy again. Have some smaller trousers that I might try a bit later. Last time I tried them I could do up & breathe but not sit down & still breathe :D

Hope you're all well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Realised today that my work clothes are getting baggy again. Have some smaller trousers that I might try a bit later. Last time I tried them I could do up & breathe but not sit down & still breathe :D

ROFL - good luck on the trews, hope they let you breathe! Actually, that's like me with walking fast - I can walk fast OR I can talk, but can't do both at the same time :D

Sorry about work - one of these days our ship laden with gold will dock! But campfire stew must be a good first day back prezzie mmm :)

Wait, there's such a thing as an 'easy run'?? Not if your me, there ain't!

First days back are always horrible! Hope the week gets better for you :) At least you had the stew to look forward to :)

Clothes getting looser is exciting! Fingers crossed you can sit down and breathe in your smaller trousers :D

Evening :D

Horrid day but always is first day back from holiday!

Luckily came home to lovely scrummy campfire stew bubbling away in my slow cooker :)

I did a couple of KB workouts today & felt fine so going to do an easy run tomorrow. Luckily in the week because I run at silly o'clock I always keep to a route close to home that involves virtually no road crossing etc. That way if I feel funny I can get home quickly. Am drinking loads tonight to pre hydrate! Water not gin unfortunately ;)

Hope you're all well xx

Ooh, its always good to find 'old' clothes that fit all over again.... I enjoy that even more than going out and buying new ones. Hope you get to breathe in them too this time, bet you will :). Take care on your run but enjoy it xx

Actually, that's like me with walking fast - I can walk fast OR I can talk, but can't do both at the same time :D

Sorry about work - one of these days our ship laden with gold will dock! But campfire stew must be a good first day back prezzie mmm :)

This is why running is so hard. Have some great tunes on my playlist so I try to sing along but then end up totes out of puff :D

Wait, there's such a thing as an 'easy run'?? Not if your me, there ain't!
Same here lol xx

LOL @ you two :)

First days back are always horrible! Hope the week gets better for you :) At least you had the stew to look forward to :)

Clothes getting looser is exciting! Fingers crossed you can sit down and breathe in your smaller trousers :D
So pleased to report - fit / sit & breathing all successful. But seeing as have about 15 hour day tomorrow might not risk them till Wednesday :)

Ooh, its always good to find 'old' clothes that fit all over again.... I enjoy that even more than going out and buying new ones. Hope you get to breathe in them too this time, bet you will :). Take care on your run but enjoy it xx

These are trus I bought previously in several sizes too small cause I was going to slim into them but only just doing it :( but at least I am finally doing it!

Haha!....I've had those moments of trying stuff on and still trying to breathe once done up!

Plus buying smaller makes it more of an achievement when they DO fit :)....especially when you KNOW (like yourself), that they will fit some when!

Need to get going with my kettlebell again too!
mind you putting away the tail lift on my truck is like doing a kettlebell swing! :D

Didnt run today never will lol but did have nice stroll round local woods with kids & hubby x

Back