Inserting awards into my signature

Kezweazel

Sorry, am deffo having an off day.
I've inserted two awards since I've joined, but can I remember how to do the blooming thing again :eek: The more I think about it the more my head hurts. Can anyone please point me in the right direction and I will write it all down.

Ta,

Kez :)

Oh, and also, some of you have loads in your signatures, but it keeps telling me I've no space left if I try to do a list of milestones or something like

I have been wondering how to do this as well. I think you need to get more posts for more signature space. Hopefully someone will post to help us both x

Hi, I just added myaward sticker to my signature and all I did was right clicked mouse and copied it and then went to user cp and then signature and scrolled down and just right clicked again and pasted it ....and as you can see it worked ...hope this helps - someone may do it different than this .

I just looked in FAQ etc and it seems us newby's do need 50 posts before we can do this. Get posting!! LOL

Hi again,

Okay, resorted to asking the hubby who understands HTML!!

You need to find the image and then right click, and copy image URL. Then go into signature and paste, you then need to ensure you link which will look something like this: http://img.pixady.com/0halfstone.jpg has this
at the end. So it should look like this:

[noparse]
0halfstone.jpg
[/noparse]

So basically ensure you have
at the end. Then click preview to see if it worked.

Let me know how you get on.

Last edited:
Thanks Becky, but I'm still struggling. I've done it twice with the other awards, but it's not having it this time. I've found my awards on the SW website and copied the image, but then when I paste nothing happens. I just get a X instead of a picture. When I copy the picture it doesn't give me a URL. It's going to be something really simple !!

Thanks for your help and I'll keep trying :) x

Panic over....... yippppeeeeeeeee. I've done it :)

For some reason it wasn't copying it, so I right clicked and clicked on "properites". The URL is there to copy and then just click on the "Insert Image" picture at the top of a new message and paste.

Am off for a lie down in a dark room.

Thanks Becky xx

It may not happen the moment you post 50 times as it can take the system a few hours to update, so just be a bit patient

Back