inspiration to the restarters!! It can be done!!

Scarlett

Hi guys

as some of you will know I have been struggling to restart on and off since August last year. Today is day 14 of my fresh start and (fingers crossed) this is really feeling routine, and normal right now.

anyway I noticed a lot of threads questioning wether weight losses are as good 2nd/3rd time round. I've just had my 2nd weigh in and have lost 3 and a half pounds, bringing my total weight loss in just 2 weeks, to 13 and a half pounds.

Thats almost a stone!!!!!!!!

So keep going! the bottom line is CD works...

Thank you so much for your thread,
i have been struggling to restart for a while now and im hoping that monday will do it for me.
I really want to get down by xmas and at least i know if i stick with it it can be done,
well done on the losses hun fantastic job,
keep it up and keep us posted,
elaine x

Thanks for the inspiration! I have been toying with a restart for weeks now after not really getting anywhere with SW and you have made my mind up! Just got to do it now.

Well done with your excellent losses xxx

Hey guys, its my 4th try on VLCD and I am 4 weeks in, I can safely say Im in a safe zone, it can be done, I was telling myself this is my last try :) xx

well done hun!!
i'm on day 4 of re start, but having a relaxed weekend for a wedding, but straight back on mon.
good luck with the rest of it! x

Back