Inspiration wall/door

custardlipstick

Addicted to Cheese
I am trying to create an inspiration "cupboard" and so far have lots of pictures and stuff but was wondering do you have one? If so what is on it?

I know lots of ladies round her have great poems and sayings, was hoping to pinch some ideas! Thanks x

I havnt got one, but this sounds like a good idea! I do have photo's of myself when i was at my heaviest weight a few years ago and when i slimmed down lots..and now im back on that journey to slimville!

You could try googling some inspirational quotes/poems, this is where i got my signature quotes from that i thought were fab.

x

Great idea!

My only advice is to make sure you fill it with positive things. Pictures that make you happy and feel good- never fat photos as these are just a way of mentally bullying yourself. Put a picture of an outfit you can't wait to fit into, or a picture of a destination you would like to visit when slimmer

If you search 'inspirational quotes' on here you will find lots of lovely sayings

Thanks ladies, I now have something to aim for - wedding in sept not mine though!

So ive got a picture of the dress i want to wear, and pics of me at target. If i saw a picture of me now i think i would cry! Hate my self for putting the weight back on and need a kick up the backside so going to cover the kitchen in nice positive things to kick the day off propperly :D x

I am trying to create an inspiration "cupboard" and so far have lots of pictures and stuff but was wondering do you have one? If so what is on it?

I know lots of ladies round her have great poems and sayings, was hoping to pinch some ideas! Thanks x

i havent got an inspiration wall but i know a lot of ladies have inspirational quotes on the bottom of their signatures im sure they wouldnt mind you borrowing a few for your wall

I have my brother's wedding in may this year..something to aim for! Monsoon had such a pretty dress but not my size :( hopefully in a while i can slim down and see if i can squeeze into a 16.

I have a size 12 dress monsoon i brought last year, for 100 quid :O 100% silk and i love the pattern. Never warn!! and im hoping to shrink into it. Will need to loose 3 stone minimum by sept, thats doable if i try!!

GetAttachment.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Arnold H. Glasgow[/FONT]

One way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Cyril Connolly

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Let your head be more than a funnel to your stomach.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
German Proverb
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Diet cures more than the doctor.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Maxim
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

I have a size 12 dress monsoon i brought last year, for 100 quid :O 100% silk and i love the pattern. Never warn!! and im hoping to shrink into it. Will need to loose 3 stone minimum by sept, thats doable if i try!!

GetAttachment.jpg

thats lovely! i love monsoon dresses <3

Thanks again, would help if i could make the sodding printer work!! Grrrrrrr :deadhorse:

Back